Chapter Sixty-one

I gulped, the same fear from the last time erupted in my mind.

That's clearly a woman- "there!"

My whole body felt cold with a knot in my chest. I immediately opened the door and the first thing I saw was..

Karina? Standing scared on top of the couch? And Jungkook holding a thick rolled set of papers over the wall-

He swatted a cockroach before looking at me.

I held my chest and felt guilty after that I thought of him as a possible cheater..

"Got what you need, baby?" He send as he cleans up the cockroach off the wall.

"I uh..yeah.." I felt lost then I remembered Karina.

"Wait, Karina! Why didn't you tell me you're working again!"

"Uhmm.. about that.." she looks guilty?

I approached her and sat us both down.

Hmm, she looks a wee bit different-

"I'm pregnant-"

"Say what now?? Since when??" My brain is loading.. no wonder perfume irritated her..

Well I wouldn't have guessed since she likes lesbians as I've been told by her.

Jungkook then sat with us.

"Well uh.. I don't know where to start."

"It's fine, I'm sorry, it must be overwhelming.."

Someone then came into the office.

"Jin, I think now is not a good time." Jungkook said as he stood up.

"You haven't told them yet?" Jin asked Karina.

"Did you ask her for an errand? She's on temporary leave-" Jungkook is then cut off by Karina.

"He's the father.." Me and Jungkook both got surprised looking at her.

"I never saw the two of you talk, I never thought you two were a secret.." I said, scratching my head.

"That's because we weren't. The night I assisted him to his house on your wedding day.. it just.. happened.."

I see Jungkook shaking his head to Jin.

"What?" Jin asked.

"You and your alcohol tolerance." He said, sounding a bit dismayed.

"That's why I rejected you a couple of times when you asked for guy's night."

"I think that's a bit late for that." Jungkook gave a petty remark.

"So.. what are your plans.." I asked her, grabbing their attention.

"Did you even take responsibility?" Jungkook bombarded Jin again.

"Yeah, I got her a ring."

"And?" Jungkook lacks Jin's answer.

"What else?" Jin is clueless.

"Maybe a house?"

"Oh she's staying with me."

"God, why do you talk like that? What was the ring for? Was it just a promise ring?" Jungkook got so frustrated. I wouldn't ask why, he knows Jin more than me.

Jin couldn't answer so Jungkook looked at Karina.

"Are you two married already?"

"Not yet.. sir.. we both don't know what to do. I mean.. we had a one night stand and poof! I'm pregnant.."

Well this is hard.. "The decision is on the both of you of course, we're just here to assist if there's anything we could do. I mean.. there will be a child soon, so how do you two want the child's future?" I said.

Jin then sat beside Karina. "Will you marry me?"

"Oh boy.." Jungkook murmured under his breath.

"Well of course, I don't want the child to grow up without a father!" She then smacked his bicep to which Jin acted in pain.

I laughed internally. The hormones are getting to her big time and it'll be after Jin.

"We'll leave you two to talk for a moment, baby, come with me." I stood up and followed Jungkook out of his office.

The moment I closed the door on the way out, he suddenly asked me, "your face couldn't be painted when you first entered earlier, why?"

I was caught off guard, I thought he didn't pay any mind to it..

"I'm sorry, so sorry. I thought history is repeating when I heard a woman's voice, which I didn't recognize was Karina's-"

"Hey, hey, breathe, it's all good, wife. It's not your fault. Just know it's only you. Always." He smiled and kissed my forehead before kissing my lips.

I feel so teary, the guilt and love mix together. I'm so thankful for his understanding.

We then heard the two start bickering on the inside.

"We should go back in to mediate, Karina might rip Jin to shreds." I chuckled.

"She really should." Jungkook shaked his head.

"We'll talk more when we go home, okay princess?" He gave me a loving smile.

"Will it really be just talk?" I chortled.

"Haha, well I have to show you my sincerity of course." He then winked, making me giggle inside.

"Oh but before that, we need to stop by the supermarket. We don't have any honey or whip cream."

"What for? We never had any dish to add that with?

He just chuckled at me before going into his office and I kept thinking..

I gasped alone.

-

"I can't believe Jin is like that." I chuckled as we both sat inside the car because he's going to take me on a date.

It's been four days since Karina and Jin were in the office and just know, Jin called Jungkook five minutes ago to ask how to deal with a craving woman, in absolute panic.

Jungkook sighed, "he was very irresponsible with alcohol. I still can't believe it myself that he'd do that to a woman."

I pat his shoulder because I know his concern for his friend and for Karina too.

Raising a child is not one to take lightly. Specially the unplanned ones.

"It'll work out. The two are opposites. They'll work out just fine, trust me."

He then smiled at me. "What about us?" He then grabs something from behind my car seat, scruffling.

"What about it?" He then gave me a bouquet, making me pout.

"Should we do an ultrasound?" I laughed at his hint while he looks at my stomach.

"Baby, I'm on pills."

"Well I mean there's a chance right? With me humping you night and day, I could knock you up." He smirked holding my stomach and I gasped.