Chapter 55- I Lost Him

A/ N:

Read while playing Last Kiss by TSwift

Chapter 55- I Lost Him

Cassidy's POV

I continue walking down the busy streets of London. People give me odd looks and stares. Wanna know why? I look at my reflection at one of the boutique outside and I look like a mess. No one would really classified me as a human being. Ugh for all I care. I've just made the biggest mistake of my life.

A sigh escaped my lips as I walk closer to my original home. I stare at it for a while. It  llooked ddifferent I got used to their house I guess.

I unlock the door and enter lazily. In a blink of an eye I'm already at my half empty room. I look at my desk walking over to it and grab a frame. My tears began to splatter everywhere.

"Look Cassidy if you really have moved on why are you even here?"

He is right. Louis is absolutely right. I still love him so dear that i haven't gotten over him. I think you could guess what is the photo inside yeah its Lou and I obviously some one caught a picture of us when I dropped on top of him while I was getting the book. Some weird geeky journalism guy did.

"I do still love you idiot"

I open my drawer and I hold my chair for support. I cried harder holding thousands of pictures. I'm a stalker. fudge. An obsessed ex girlfriend to be exact.

I thought I was just saving those so I could do something but now it all came to me... I'm collecting these because that's the only way I could see him. Damn it!

'I love you'

'You should tie your hair wouldn't want to destroy your perfect  golden locks'

'I took all your hatred because you are worth it'

'Cass bhabe please I'm so sorry'

'Not as beautiful as you'

'Cute'

'My love is constant as the stars above'

'If you want to lay down on top of me you could have just asked'