Chapter 24- Broken Friendship?

Chapter 24- Broken friendship

Note: This chapter have words that's not suitable for very young audience... heheh... if you're not a fan of cursing you can stop reading from here

Cassidy's POV

"Owww... my head!!!" On second thoughts I shouldn't have done that. Oww my head. What even happened last night? I groan. Stupid hangover... I'm not drinking again. ever. How did I get here? my thoughts are cutted when my doors creaked open

"Louis?" he chuckled walking over to me with a glass of water and pills for my headache I hope. He sit beside at my head. Please don't shout

"Morning you now can finally pronounce my name right love" He grin and hand the water and pills to me.

"Thanks... and what happened last night?" I asked drinking the water he chuckled.

"You really wanna know? it involved some thing like..  Leeewwwwiisss! " He blared. I flinch.Events from last night flood into my head eventough some are blurred. My eyes then widen

"I could see you finally remembered?" He grin. I shake my head and lay back down.

"I love the ice cream though" I smiled at him and then I heard noise downstairs. I groan. "Owww"

"Guuyyzz!!! Shut up!!! Cassidy have a hangover!!!"

"Louis! Ow.." Why are they so loud?! Why did I even drink that much?! I now know how was it to have hangovers..

"I'm sorry Cass" Louis pouted. I smile a bit

"S-so how's Harry?" I asked and he kinda frown. I think I know why but that's not the issue here.

"Sulking in his room. We tried to make him open the door. Even Kylie came but he just don't listen." Louis told me and I sighed. He told me not to give up on something and what's he doing now? Sulking!

"He's messed up is he?"I asked once again and he replied with a nod.

"Uh.. I got you something" He smile a bit. my eyebrows furrowed for I don't have a clue on that. He then out a table tray to my bed. "Surprise!" He beamed. I chuckle forgetting my headache.

"Louis you dont have to"

"But I want to" He replied with a grin "but if you really are feeling guilty... you could just.. uhm.. you know" I laugh to his silliness. Why not play dumb?

"What?"

"kiss me on the cheek." I chuckled and nod. Instructing him to come closer and so did he. I didn't kiss him on his cheek but on the corner of his lips

"Thank you again Louis... hope you enjoyed that" I whispered. I remembered I need to talk to Lili. We then both sit up straight.

I slice my pancake and pop it to my mouth. This is heavenly!

"I never thought you could cook" He pouted. "Hey! Why don't you share this with me?" I asked handing him a toast.

" Nah... I got breakfast before you do" He shrug. Should I really? I should.