Chapter 14- Shopping with 1D part 3

Cassidy's POV

We go through many boutiques and shops. we even need carts so we could carry it but still I can't carry anymore... 5 big carts to be exact and its overloaded and we also carry some. I can't believe I let them do this. We almost emptied every shop here. How can that even fit at my walk in closet?!

Then they stop and both look at me mischeviously. I gulped. Okay... I'm creeped out. I look at the next shop they want to go in and my eyes widen my jaw drop to the floor and my face heats up.

"What an actual fuck?! Victoria Secret?!!! Seriously?!!" I don't care if I'm making a scene or whatever. its just. They just both look at me innocently. "Louis?! Haven't you seen how  many underware I own when you helped me?!" It slipped to my mouth. I completely cover my mouth and look down.

"What did I missed?" Harry smirked nudging Louis' side.

"Yeah..." Louis said looking up. "I jump to your bed and open one of your bag to greet with tons of un--" I cover his mouth and glare at him then he nod and put away my hand.

"Don't you dare Tomlinson" I threatened. He smile zipping his lips.

"Cmon... let's go!!!"  Harry said pulling me. As we enter all the people looked at us. who wouldn't? Boys in a lingerie shop?

"Sit there ... Leave it to us" Louis said makinge sit to a couch.

"Seriously... you don't need to do this young men" I said seriously bitting my lips.

"but we want to young lady" Louis answered. This is really embarrassing. They didn't wait for a response and already pick.

"You didn't even know what's my size is" I said looking down and they both high fived. There's something they know that I didn't.

*

*

*

Now we are going to meet the others. Its really embarrassing before we got out of Victoria Secret.

"Your very lucky to have a sweet boyfriend" The cashier said and my face heats up. "wait... whose your boyfriend here?"

"uhm... you see... theyre just friend and I'm just here to give them advise for-----" Louis cutted me off.

"She's my girlfriend... We are shopping for her cause her ex burned her old clothes so I bought her a new wardrobe. I even need to kidnap her just to go" What an actual fuck yeah? The cashier seriously giggle like she also want someone like Louis.

"That sweet of you" She said. just what I thought. Then I saw her batting her eyelashes to Harry. so that's her point and surely she unbuttoned her shirt. She's flat! Not that I'm jealous or anything but seriously... She doesn't have a chest. okay... I'm acting like a bitch...

So yeah...  and Louis being my boyfriend? again? ridiculous absolutely ridiculous but now I don't mind.

"Guys!" Niall yelled from the table and I saw they also have so much to carry.

"Hey! Wassup mates?" Harry greeted

"What's that?" Zayn asked

"Her clothes" Louis said bluntly and I flare at him.

"unfortunately... I feel like I'm a doll waiting for them to undress me" I said sitting down. They just chuckle.

"What's that?" Harry questioned back

"Hair products and foods" Liam answered looking proud. Its also a lot.

"Is Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles at the Victoria secret?!"