Chapter 3- Bookstore

Cassidy's POV

This is unbearable. This is harder than I ever thought. I thought I already moved on but still my heart screams his name.... How should I really do this? Maybe a pastry would cheer me up. I stand up and went downstairs to exit my house when I bumped into someone. Why do I keep bumping unto someone anyway?

"Louis? Why are you still here?" I asked. Well he should be gone.... ya! why is he still here? Don't tell me he already remembered me? Okay wtf am I thinking

"Um... You forgot your phone... you dropped it in my car" He answered my question flashing his signature smile. And I remembered something.... I quickly unlocked my phone and sighed. I thought I didn't changed my wallpaper luckily I did.

"What's the problem? Is there something wrong? " He asked. I shake my head no. Hmp! Not gonna work anymore

"No.. Nothing... thanks..." I said quickly and that's when Niall came

"Would you want to go with us? We're gonna eat!" Niall insist. should I go? No indeed to make up my mind.

"I'm sorry but I have things to do" I said. I should know what to do. I'm mess up but now is the chance I've been waiting for.

"Are you sure? We would love you to accompany us but now if you have something to do, we shouldn't bother you then besides we go tomorrow, right Lou?" He concluded. He is not just nice and adorable. Niall is also smart. To think of it... I could go and make up my mind there

"Yeah! Well, are you going?" Louis asked me the last question.

"Okay. I'll go" I answered. Their faces light up. Wow. what's with me that they want me to accompany them? They lead me to the car.

"You've convinced her?" Liam asked while smiling then I take a seat next to the driver' one, Louis.

"You took too long... If I was there she would quickly agree" He said confidently then wink at me. Huh? That's not gonna work at me.

"I don't want to offend you Harry but... I think not" I said. His face is priceless. Everyone laugh and I formed a smirk.

"Hazza it's like you got your match!" Zayn exclaimed trying to stop laughing.

"That's alright buddy! There are so many girls that wanted to be seduced by you!" Niall said trying to cheer up Harry.

"We are here!" Louis finally yelled running out of breathe from laughing. They are so dramatic! It's not funny!Before we exit they put their shades and caps.

"Louis you don't need to wear that mustache" Liam said. Yeah! It will be more obvious if he'll wear it.

"But Liam! I like it!" He whined like a little kid. Pathetic. Liam sighed then nod. We all enter the mall.

"What about we go to that restaurant?!" Niall pointed excitedly. Hungry much?

"That would be great. Let's go?" Liam said. Like the internet said he is the most responsible here.

"Niall had already run to the restaurant" Zayn state. "And Louis..." He updated "And also Harry" He added then look at us. "I'm also goin. Cmon we wouldn't know what will gonna do" With that he follow the three kids... I mean his band mates.

"Um.. Sorry I wouldn't want to bother you. I need to go to some places though" I reasoned. I just don't really want to accompany them. It will be so awkward.

"You sure? I can accompany you" Liam insist. Ugghh. Didn't he understand?

"No.. no.. I'm fine. Just go and eat with them" I said while shaking my hands disapprovingly.

"Alright but we'll see each other again if we finished, right?" He reassured. I just nod with a smile and with that he go to the restaurant.

Maybe I should go to a bookstore. Yep! Then off I go! As I entered the store

"Come on! Let's go inside!"

"Uh.. Let's just go to the candy shop instead"

"We can go there later! Please!"

"Alright! But just for this sec---"

"Stop talking! Let's just go!"

I shook the thought in my head and completely enter the store. I quickly go and search some books. This would be great! I'm searching for. aha! I finally found it

"mmmm" I exclaimed. The book is at the top of the shelve... I'm too little to get it.

"mmmm.... I can't really reach it!"

"Here...."

"Thanks... Am I that little? That you have to reach it for me and mess with my hair?"

"Haaha! No! Your height is just cute...."

"And what does it mean?"

"Your cute"

"No! I mean... Louis!"

"Is that LOUIS TOMLINSON?!!! OH MY GUSH!"