Chapter 1

This is the third part of a FF series. To understand this story, you do not need to have read the other two parts.
These FF's are in German and are not
planned to come in English.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nii-chan?", a childish voice asked her big brother who carried her on his back and ran home. Through the training she had had with her brother, had clearly robbed her too much energy. The latter was jumping around several meters in front of them, happy and fit. "What is it?" her brother asked back, which was why the girl had leaned over her shoulders a little.

"What is the most important thing for a shinobi?" she wanted to know, which was why her brother had looked at her a little in surprise. "Why do you want to know?" he asked back.

"Nah, I want to become as strong as you! Father is always proud of you and that's why I want to know what makes you so strong!" the girl spoke, laughing a little.

Slightly thoughtful, her brother's gaze turned forward. For a short moment, he didn't know what to answer her to this question. But this decision would be quite easy for him and surely he would be able to show her the best way. "I guess..the comrades."

"Comrades?" the girl asked, slightly confused. "They are very important. Comrades support each other.", her big brother said, which made her think. "One day you will understand."

A dripping sound was heard in the silence. A sound that slightly interrupted the silence and was reminded of something. A moment which had changed for all. And on a full moon night, which could never be forgotten.

"Sasuke..I'm scared...", his sister spoke next to her, who had her fingers clawed into his sleeve. Both eyes locked on the Uchiha quarter which had been incredibly quiet. "Mother, father...brother...", came from Sasuke who had run and pulled his sister with him.

Just now the two had been in a training, which should strengthen them. But what was the point of this training if they couldn't do anything at that moment?

Breathing in the present arrived, Sasuke opened the door without hesitation. What was there to see, however, none of the siblings understood. "Brother..what happened?" the boy wanted to know.

"What does it look like?" the question came back, with the girl hiding slightly. "Who did this?", Sasuke wanted to know. "It was me," it came right back. How? What had he said?

"That's not true. You would never do that!", Sasuke immediately retorted and at the same moment felt a short pain in his arm, which had come from a kunai. "Why..." the boy gasped as it slowly dawned on him.

"Why? Because I wanted to demonstrate my power," the elder replied, looking at his little sister who had not yet uttered a word. 

Several minutes later, the girl couldn't help but run after Sasuke and Itachi, who had left the mansion. Their path led directly to the open alley where Sasuke lay, barely able to move. "Sasuke!" came out of her mouth before she had knelt down beside him.

"What did you do!!!" the girl wanted to know from her big brother now. "I was just showing him my power, Rina," the Uchiha spoke. "A power that he too will one day possess if he betrays a good friend."

"But that's not what you taught me! What about the comrades!?", Rina asked aloud with teary eyes. "That was a lie!" it came back coldly from him. Lied? If that was a lie, what about her family? What else had Itachi lied about?

Her eyes had even more tears as before. She directed them directly into his red glowing eyes before a short pain spread through her body. A sign of a genjutsu which should catch up with her. But Rina didn't want to give up that easily after she landed on the ground. Trembling, the latter raised her right arm while her fingertips turned to Itachi.

"Nii...chan..." she spoke softly, her eyes closing more and more. "W..why...?" she asked softly as her eyes settled on him once more.

And there she could see something she had never seen before in Itachi. Several tears flowed down his cheeks, his lip forming just one for her. "Forgive me...Rina..."

The genjutsu encompassed her body at this time. A reason why her body had properly slumped to the ground and her fingers had felt it underneath her. A genjutsu which had shown everything from that night. Every murder and every scream.

Something that made her emotions ignite and the Uchiha couldn't feel anything but the pain in her own eyes before they had closed.

"Nii...chan..."