Chapter 44

Armed with her mask, Rina walked through the building in the evening, not knowing what time of day it was because of the rain outside. Madara had already told her that it would always rain in Amegakure.

After Rina had walked up the stairs, she recognized two new people on the roof whom she would meet today. Their names had been revealed to the Uchiha earlier.

"So this is our newest member." , Pain spoke out knowingly. His eyes were strange to her young Uchiha, who had never seen such before.

"And you're sure she can help us?", Konan asked the masked Madara. "Of course I am sure. She is our weapon and possesses a power we will never have." , Madara said.

"But I would still favor the other members not knowing about her. Her power is not yet under control and could lead to plenty of discussion."

Understanding, Pain nodded and looked at the girl, who had seemed slightly awkward. So far, Rina hadn't said anything, having already figured it wouldn't be easy.

"You will learn the familiar spirit jutsu from me, Rina Uchiha. If Madara is right, when the time comes, you will bring the Juubi to us." , Pain addressed her directly. "The Juubi?" asked Rina, being enlightened by Madara about the history of the nine bijuu.

"As a descendant of an Uchiha and an Otsutsuki, you will have the ability to ignite and control the Juubi. This can only be an advantage for us." , Madara explained to the girl. "Through your Sharingan, or Mangekyou Sharingan, it will be easier for you."

How did he know she already had this power? Had they examined her in the capsule or how did it come about?

"But before that, we need the other bijuu which had been distributed in the big villages. We are collecting them one by one, and at the moment we only have two of them." , Madara continued. "We have the Nibi, the two-tailed one, and the Yonbi, the four-tailed one. All the others have yet to be captured."

"What is my task?" asked Rina finally in a slightly cool tone. She knew she would not be able to avoid looking for these Bijui as well.

"Konan." said Pain, who had turned away from the conversation and was looking down at the village.

"Your task will be to capture the Gobi, the five-tailed one. Not much is known about it, but Zetsu found out that the owner's name is Han." , Konan explained what Rina had accepted with a nod.

"Think of it as a test. We want to see if you're serious and won't betray us." , Pain said a bit harshly and fixed his eyes on hers. "I won't let you down." , came it honestly from Rina what seemed to please Madara.

"Good, then we've settled that. Then I'll be on my way again." , came it from Madara, suddenly taking a different stance.

"Tobi will be a good boy and let you know about everything else!", another voice spoke from him which seemed to confuse Rina. So Madara Uchiha was pretending to be a completely different person within Akatsuki. One who had been weak but could deceive every single one.