Chapter 83

"Rina, get a grip on yourself!" begged Sasuke as he attacked her again. So far, neither he, nor Naruto could do anything against her. Not even really hurt her.

A laugh sounded from her throat before new finger signs were formed. "Fire style, Flaming Hell Dragon Jutsu!" came her typical jutsu which shot towards the two and slammed into the ground.

"Crap!" came from Naruto, who was able to dodge and not form a Rasengan. Kurama had retreated a few seconds ago to recharge his chakra, which is why he was now standing there without the golden robe.

Several blood lines, ran out of the Uchiha's eyes. Non stop, Rina had activated her Mangekyou and used it for her fight. Her vision was not as sharp as it had been at the beginning of this war, but it was enough to still see her opponents in front of her.

Sasuke knew this feeling. It had started the same way for him when he had used the Mangekyou too often. His vision had disappeared completely until he had his older brother's eyes implanted.

 "Sasuke, if Rina keeps this up, she won't be able to see anything." Naruto said to him. "I know. Once we get against her and we win the war, I'll take care of it."

"Sasuke...", Naruto began, his gaze clouding. "There will be no Mangekyou Sharingan for Rina. We have to make her deactivate it."

"I'm not going to let her go blind after all!" hissed Sasuke, glaring at the man next to him. "Listen, I talked to Itachi about you and Rina some time ago. But that's beside the point now and doesn't really have anything to do with it now. The only eyes there would have been for Rina would have been Shisui's."

Sasuke listened up. "What?" he asked the Uzumaki. "Itachi had implanted the one eye in a crow that was supposed to help you find the right path again. That's how he had seen it before. But he had to use the eye for himself to get out of the clutches of the Edo Tensei. Finally, the eye was destroyed in the fight against Nagato. What happened to the other eye, I don't have to tell you."

No, he didn't have to. Danzo had destroyed the eye along with himself. Just like the other Sharingans he had in his arm. "Kakashi and Obito are the only ones who still have an eye like that. But Rina has no family ties to them. Not one like Shisui's."

Sasuke had to admit that Naruto had become smarter than before. Whether it was because he had talked to Itachi he didn't know. But he was right. He couldn't give his sister eyes except his own.

"It's about time.", spoke a voice which had come from the ground. It was a black figure who had turned to Rina.

"I see.", the Uchiha replied before pausing with her next attack and finally forming other finger signs. "Let's get started, then."