Chapter 89

Shortly after Madara became the vessel of Juubi, since Obito had visibly failed, his appearance also changed. White hair, white clothes, which had been marked by the six paths. In addition, he had the Gudodama, which had formed like a circle around him and he had received a black staff in addition.

"I'll get my other eye back, then." Madara spoke to Rina, who watched as he rose into the air and disappeared. Remaining behind, Rina looked at the god tree, while a large wooden statue had come near the alliance.

Although they were far away, this statue was hard to miss. It was directed by Yamato, who did not know what he was doing because of her genjutsu.

A voice made Rina sit up and try to understand what it was telling her. Was it the Juubi who was talking to her? Was it the god tree or someone else?

Rina's chakra began to go crazy, and her body moved automatically. Her path led to Madara, who had started a real fight.

A windstorm blew the Uchiha's hair around. Several chunks of stone flew towards her, while one had started laughing loudly.

"Now that's a strong opponent! Come on, that's not all you can do! Show me more!" he roared with glee and was whirled around like an object.

To see was a man whose hair had been black and short. A green suit clung to his body, while a powerful aura surrounded him.

As much as Rina could remember, this had to be the technique of Taijutsu. The eight inner gates which could lead to death. Here was an opponent which really should not be underestimated.

"Is that about all! Come on!" shouted Madara as his opponent began to gasp. His strength as well as energy was slowly running out.

Once again, Rina could hear a voice in her head advising her to use the chakra she had gathered from the Bijuu. As if remote controlled, Rina let her chakra flow into her body.

All organs were enveloped by it, as well as it had been pumped into her eyes. She felt a new power within her. One which she could certainly never control. And yet Rina wanted it so much that her body began to change.

A brief pain ran through her entire body as her inner self pleaded for help. The help she hoped for from Naruto, who had gradually regained consciousness.