Chapter 93

For a brief moment, Rina heard a beeping sound before she squeezed her eyes shut and picked herself up again. The chakra in her went crazy again, which was certainly the work of the Bijuu.

Only faintly could she hear their voice, which had been exchanging with Naruto. It was confusing, especially since the Juubi had spoken to her as well.

The Uchiha was slightly unsure what to do now. Was she doing the right thing or was it wrong what she was doing here?

Her eyes turned to Madara, who continued to fight with Sasuke, who was occasionally assisted by Naruto. Her heart was racing. A crushing feeling spread through her body.

What was going on with her right now? She could barely move her body, actually almost like when Kuro-Zetsu had drilled his hand into her.

Her red chakra poured out against this feeling, while Rina only hoped that she could use Amaya's power to help her. Painfully, Rina held her hand to her head, screaming at the bijuu to finally give her peace.

The more she tried to fight these voices, the more pain she suffered. It had to stop. The Bijuu had to disappear, as well as Naruto who had been responsible for it.

"Kill them!" Rina heard the voice of the juubi she was supposed to be in control of. "Kill those who have harmed us!"

Firmly, Rina clenched her teeth. Yes, he was right. They all caused her pain. Pain which she wanted to end.

As if nothing had happened before, Rina rose into the air again. These people had to disappear, even before the endless Tsukuyomi would come. For through the god tree she knew how little time they had left.

Her hand rose to join her gudodama into one. A large red ball formed, which began to deform. Just as they erected a large arrow, Rina launched it at the opponents at full speed.

"Look out!" shouted Sakura, who was in the line of fire and was pulled away by Naruto's long arm. And again, the weak Haruno had to be saved, Rina thought to herself as she remembered those moments.

A memory which had given her another hesitation before she had suddenly disappeared sideways into a black hole.