Chapter 12

With her backpack packed, Rina stood with her brother at the front gate while Sakura giggled softly as usual and Naruto had looked around. Whether Sakura could ever reach her brother's heart Rina did not know. At the moment, she wasn't exactly the strongest in the group.

"And you're sure you can guarantee my protection?" , Tanzuna asked when Kakashi finally appeared. "Don't worry, my team can handle it. Besides, I'm still here too.", the Jonin replied nonchalantly.

"I don't know...", Tazuna muttered quietly, not knowing if he should insult these kids or not. "Now listen here, you old fart! I Naruto Uzumaki will be Hokage one day! So you better take me seriously!"

Silently, Rina looked at the yellow-haired man. He seems to get offended pretty quickly sometimes. As a ninja, he should at least be able to swallow a few comments.

"Hokage, huh?", Tazuna laughed a little. "Let's see if you can really make it that far."

Silently, Naruto growled to himself, with Kakashi defusing the situation so they could finally get going.

"Sensei Kakashi? Where is the wave realm actually?", Sakura wanted to know later, which was why the Jonin had immediately enlightened his whole team about them big villages. Well, at least the parts they hadn't heard in school.

Rina, however, had been focused on something completely different when she had run in the middle. Her twin as well as Naruto ran in front, while Kakashi and Sakura had brought up the rear. Staying a little closer to Tazuna didn't seem so wrong to the Uchiha.

After several hours in which the team had been on the road, Rina suddenly stopped. She sensed other people who were nearby.

This was not due to the Sharingan she had received. For a long time, the Uchiha had felt the many chakra in her. A chakra which was still unknown to her but always helpful.

A hand made the girl look up and recognized the concentrated look of the Jonin. Cautiously, he nodded before looking at the puddle. "Stay with the others.", Kakashi instructed his student, who had accepted this task nodding and made her way up to them.

"We should stay closer to Tazuna.", Rina addressed her brother. "Why?" he asked, looking around at her words.

Yes, now he could sense it too. They were all being watched, and apparently had been for a while. "The puddle.", Rina whispered softly whereby Sasuke now understood what had been going on.

"Careful!", sounded the voice of Kakashi who was bound by two chains and finally dissolved in a cloud of smoke. "Sensei Kakashi!