Chapter 65

So that Sasuke could fight against Danzo without problems, Madara had taken over his companions. One from the Yamanaka clan as well as one from the Aburame clan, whereby these had not been particularly strong. With his time-space jutsu, he had outsmarted the two, sent them into his dimension, where Rina was waiting and finally killed them.

As soon as this was done, Madara had let the girl out of his dimension and sat down on a high plane. "Let's have a look then." the Uchiha said excitedly, which was why Rina had sat down as well.

Here and now, she had the opportunity to see her brother's power. His progress was excellent. Orochimaru had actually been able to teach him something. It looked pretty good doing it, the way Danzo was breaking a sweat.

But what had infuriated Rina were the various Sharingan's he had implanted in his left arm. That could only have been the work of Orochimaru.

By Itachi's truth, Rina could also assume that Danzo had stolen several Sharingan eyes from the Uchiha. And then there was his left eye. The eye he had stolen from Shisui-nii!

Right now, Rina wished she could fight him. However, she had to leave it to her twin who was hardly to be stopped. With his own Sharingan he had found out after some time how the Jutsus of Danzo had worked.

Little by little, his Sharingan's closed before there was not a single one left. "I'm going to kill you!" shouted Sasuke when he had been ready. Had it not been for Karin who had been in the way during the fight, held tightly by Danzo.

"What are you going to do now? If you kill me, you'll hurt your comrade too.", Danzo grinned and held the girl. "S..Sasuke..."

Unconcerned, Sasuke activated his lightning jutsu before raising his right arm. "You don't want to kill her, do you Sasuke?" asked Danzo again. "Karin, don't move." , Sasuke demanded of her, who seemed relieved.

But she was completely wrong. Just when she was sure she wasn't going to get hit, the Uzumaki gasped as the lightning pierced her. "What..Sa..Sasuke...", Karin gasped as her blood rushed from the wound.

"You were in the way.", Sasuke only meant before Karin had fallen to the ground and Danzo was about to retreat badly injured.

Almost reaching the other end of the bridge, Madara appeared along with Rina, who had seen his plan. "Nah, Nah, Nah, where are you going?", Madara asked the short term Hokage who widened his eyes as best he could.

"I...", Danzo stammered as Sasuke also stood behind him. There was probably nothing left for him to do but use his own attached jutsu. His fingers formed a strange sequence before his body was covered in black lines and sigils before they lit up.

"I'll stop you from getting Shisui's eye!" shouted Danzo. "Keep your distance!" shouted Madara warningly as Danzo's body grew brighter and finally an explosion had occurred.

A large cloud of dust formed which gradually disappeared. Nothing remained but a black spot that Danzo had left behind. "What a pity about the eye." Madara said, looking briefly at Rina.

He would have loved to give her this one Mangeykou.