Chapter 112

It had been a few days since the visit to the cemetery. Sarada and Boruto had asked their mothers about it the same day, who had only answered some questions vaguely. After all, they were both still too young to understand everything.

But the adults had to get straight back to their work. Although peace prevailed in the large villages, everyone had plenty to do. There were always enemies who dared to attack the villages and had to be caught.

At the moment, an unknown person was sneaking around the realms, targeting various jutsus. It couldn't be Orochimaru, as he had been well observed by Yamato. So it had to be someone who had seen the snake as a role model. There was no doubt that this person was targeting Konoha.

After all, there was the Hyuga clan in Konoha. As well as Naruto, there were now two other Uzumaki who could have enough chakra in them. Whether they had the Byakugan had only been revealed by Himawari so far. It hadn't been great for Naruto to be struck down by the young girl.

"Is there anything new?" Naruto asked his advisor Shikamaru, who had come in. "Not yet, but I guess the person is already in the Fire Realm." Shikamaru admitted his concerns.

Naruto nodded thoughtfully. "Sasuke hasn't left yet. Maybe we could use his help. We don't know who this opponent is." , the Uzumaki said. "I'll give him a message."

"No need." Sasuke said as he stepped into the office and actually wanted to say goodbye. He had been in Konoha for far too long and actually wanted to see more of the world. However, Sarada was on his mind and he had to protect her.

After all, Rina had asked him to look after his daughter if he ever had one. Because of all the ancestors, Sarada could really end up like his sister and he wanted to prevent that.

"Oh, good to see you, Sasuke." Naruto grinned immediately and leaned back, exhausted. Although he had always wanted to become Hokage, he had not yet found the right rhythm for everything. It was all really exhausting.

"So nothing is known about this opponent?" Sasuke wanted to know. "No, unfortunately not." Shikamaru said, looking out of the window. "We don't know when she'll strike either."

"I'll keep my eyes open. I can certainly do more with my Rinnegan." said the Uchiha, which Naruto gratefully accepted. He had always been able to rely on Sasuke. Especially when it came to the village, which he would protect from the shadows. Just like Itachi.

"Good, then I'll rely on you." Naruto grinned as usual and wanted to end the conversation. But then Sai opened the door before he had to inhale loudly.

"Naruto! Sasuke!" the man breathed. "Sai, what's going on?" Naruto wanted to know. "The person is nearby. Not far from this village." Sai spoke quickly, which was why Naruto had gotten up.

"But there's something else. Sarada and Boruto are nearby!"