Chapter 47

For several days now, Rina had been in the earth realm to find the Jinchuuriki. There were not many clues in the villages which could help her. In addition, every inhabitant had been afraid of an attack of the Akatsuki. No wonder, if the Yonbi had already been captured.

The organization consisted of several Nuke-Nins to which Rina now belonged. If she lived in a village, she would not tell anyone where her secret weapon was either. So Rina had no choice but to put any suspicious inhabitants into a Genjutsu to be able to learn something.

In addition, she had strengthened her Genjustu in such a way that the inhabitants who had no knowledge of it had lost that moment from their memory. An art, which had been used with Rina in a similar form.

After about a week, Rina had gathered the relevant clues and had set off for a distant forest. A forest which was bordered by the Earth Realm, as well as the Wind Realm.

Deep in the shadows of the trees, Rina observed the surroundings. The forest seemed to be big enough for the Gobi to unfold. It was just too bad that Rina could spread out here as well.

Concentrating, Rina gathered her chakra, which she poured through the forest. According to Madara, it should be easy for her to find a bijuu. And the Uchiha was not wrong. Not even in a few minutes she had found the red bijuuchakra and made her way there. Not exactly inconspicuous but Rina didn't feel like continuing to play hide and seek.

"Earth wall!" sounded a few seconds later as the earth beneath her began to shake. Rina quickly jumped onto a distant tree and spotted a cloaked man among the trees. He wore grayish-red armor with a matching hat. Strange clothing.

"Don't give me a hard time and come to me. I've been looking for you long enough.", Rina spoke out somewhat coolly. "Are you from Akatsuki!!!" shouted Han angrily. "Maybe.", Rina gave out and dodged another attack before using her jutsu.

"Flaming Hell Dragon Jutsu!" the girl shouted, already shooting the fire towards Han. A hiss sounded, causing the Uchiha to look very closely. White smoke had formed, which had wrapped itself around the body of the man. So this was a protective jutsu of the gobi.

"You'll never catch me!" shouted Han, who had attacked the stranger with the help of the bijuu. Again and again Rina dodged these attacks and had to pull herself together not to activate her Sharingan. However, she had distributed her chakra quite well in her body and accumulated this. She had no desire to play such games and wanted to return to Amegakure as soon as possible.

"Watch out!" sounded the voice of Gobi who had connected with Han and Rina could hear it. "Your chakra is incredibly strong!", Gobi warned his owner. "What!!! What are you talking about!!!"

"She has within her a chakra too all too familiar to me. One which I have sensed even in the lifetime of the Reduko Senin." , Gobi continued speaking which made the Uchiha smirk slightly under the mask. So the bijuu knew from whom she descended. Well then, she had to act faster than she thought.

Her fingers formed an order which Pain had taught her before she left. A jutsu she would soon need and use again. "Jutsu of the familiar spirit!" shouted Rina before placing her hand on the ground and a large cloud of smoke had appeared.

"What...is that...?" breathed Han who had been looking at the large statue that was conjured. "I told you I don't feel like playing games. You will come with me now.", Rina pronounced monotonously before forming the final sign and opening the eye as well as the mouth of the statue, which was about to sense and absorb the chakra of the bijuu.

"Han! Get out of here!" roared the Gobi which wanted to defend itself against this statue. Only unfortunately, this one sucked too much of the chakra that was hidden inside Han.

"Gendou Mazou you will never escape. You have lost." came from Rina who had used her Sharingan to immobilize Han. She could only watch as the red chakra was slowly drained from him and his body finally slumped to the ground.