Chapter 33

"Where are you?", Rina mumbled when Sasuke was still not present. By now everyone was getting more impatient which she could definitely feel and hear. Kakashi was sometimes not to be relied on at all. But just as Gaara was about to be named the winner, the Jonin finally showed up with the Uchiha. "Lucky...", Sakura spoke with relief. Nodding in agreement, Rina looked out Sasuke who had a new set of clothes on.

"They almost took away my brother's chance to become a chunin." , Rina said to Kakashi when he had arrived at their place. "We had some unfinished business."

Aha, and what was that supposed to be? To buy his clothes or what was going on?

However, Rina couldn't worry about that any further. Because Gaara had already taken part in this fight. One could literally feel this hatred of both. One hate wanting to defeat the other.

"Sensei Kakashi! You have to stop this fight!", Naruto approached him like this. "Why is that?", Kakashi asked the boy. "It's because of Gaara! He..he has a weird murderousness in him. He's dangerous!"

Yes, Rina had noticed that when they first met. She remembered when Konohamaru had run into Kankuro. Even then, you could feel that murderousness in Gaara.

"Don't worry about it." , Kakashi only said. He believed in Sasuke and in his victory against him. It wasn't for nothing that they had trained so long and so much. "Watch carefully."

And that's what Rina did with Naruto. Sasuke had achieved incredible speed and managed to dodge the sand again and again. Only Gaara was also fast and had retreated after being hit in his sand.

As fast as Sasuke could, he tackled the wall of the stadium. Finger signs were formed as he activated his chakra. And that's when Rina saw it. The chidori that had been created. A jutsu which Kakashi had surely taught him and the sound of birds could be heard.

With a furious speed, Sasuke ran from above towards Gaara. He had been even faster than before, and lashed out with his right hand before thrusting it into the sand.

For a moment it was thought that it would not happen since the sand had caught his jutsu. But then a scream was heard from Gaara which left everyone astonished.

"He hit him...", Sakura breathed softly, with Rina activating her Sharingan. Yes, her twin had hit Gaara but he was starting to change.

Red chakra formed just like Naruto's before a large arm of sand had knocked the Uchiha off of him. For Rina it had been clear. Gaara, just like Naruto, possessed a bijuu within him. Just as Rina was about to warn her brother, she stopped what she was doing. Her eyes turned to the sky from which several feathers had descended.

Feathers which would distract her for what was to come. "A..genjutsu?"