Chapter 62

While Sasuke and his team were on their way to the Hachibi, which was supposed to be somewhere in the Lightning Realm, Madara had a completely different plan. Together with Zetsu and Rina, he ran deep down into the cave where the white Zetsus stood. In doing so, he let Kisame run free outside until he would get his assignment.

"We only need the shinobi now.", Madara spoke, looking at the tree branches. "As far as I know, this one is always near the Kyuubi." , Zetsu added.

"Then we'll have to wait a little longer to catch a good time. He can't protect Naruto forever." Madara said and looked at Rina who had taken off her mask. Finally, the three of them were among themselves again.

"Will it be my job to unleash these Zetsus on the shinobi?" the sixteen-year-old asked, glancing at the figures. "No, I'll take care of that." , it came from Madara. "The Kage will surely hold a meeting when we have the Hachibi. That's when I'll announce the fourth shinobi world war to them."

"Wouldn't it be easier to capture the Kyuubi and awaken the Juubi in the background?" asked Rina, slightly ignorant. "We need the shinobi for the god tree, which you will set in place. It sucks the shinobi's chakra to grow to be able to open the flower as well. When the time comes, we can use the endless tsukuyomi."

Understanding, Rina nodded. She had already been told quite a bit about the plan. However, Madara had left out some things at that time. Accordingly, a war could not be prevented.

"We will not be able to capture the Kyuubi until then. Until then, we should do everything we can to ensure that no one can defeat us." , Madara said next to her. "Rina, I don't want you to show yourself to anyone in the war yet. Keep your mask on. Who knows if someone will try to pull you to their side."

Again, Rina nodded. "Don't worry. I'll stay on your side. After all, the shinobi from Konoha should atone for what they did to my clan and my brother." , she hissed coldly and was looked at questioningly.

"I thought you might have been listening. How is it that you leave Danzo to your twin?" the Uchiha asked out of curiosity.

"If I were to take revenge on Danzo and the elders, I would stand out. Especially with Sasuke.", Rina clarified, activating her Mangekyou to look at him. "Besides, there are some things I still need to practice with my Mangekyou."