Chapter 8

Watching, Rina sat like her brother and Sakura behind a bush while Naruto had thrown himself completely into a fight. One thing Rina had to admit. Naruto had been really brave to attack just like that. Unfortunately, he wouldn't have much of a chance against a Jonin.

Despite his shadow doubles which he had learned, which was amazing for a genin, Kakashi defeated them in a casual stance. He held a book in his hands and read through page after page. So he was bored.

"Now comes my counterattack.", Rina heard the Jonin say and narrowed her eyes a bit. "My ultimate jutsu!" spoke Kakashi, who had teleported behind Naruto and was crouching behind him. "Aaand...takeee ooooff!" shouted Kakashi as he thrust his fingers into his butt, throwing Naruto several feet away.

Blinking, Rina had watched the whole thing. What? That was it? That was his ultimate jutsu? Kakashi hadn't even used chakra on it, after all.

"Hey..Sasuke..I have a..," Sakura began. "I don't need any help, I'll fight on my own.", he interrupted the Haruno right before he disappeared. "Then..then I'll fight alone too.", Sakura spoke and like Sasuke just ran into the forest. What was that now?

Thoughtfully, Rina stayed behind the bushes before she decided to seek shelter in the trees. From there, she watched how Kakashi had met the Haruno and finally Sasuke. Slightly amusing it was already what she had seen. Sakura had been tricked with a genjutsu, which had actually been quite simple, while Sasuke had lashed out with his fire jutsus.

That Kakashi had praised him for it was not to be overheard. Well, so far her twin had also had the best presentation of all. Only unfortunately, Kakashi had stuck him in the ground with his earth jutsu, which was why the Uchiha couldn't move anymore.

"So..that just leaves someone..." muttered Kakashi who had snuck through the forest and had run into Naruto again at the training ground. Well, he didn't have to do much, since the latter had fallen into a trap and was now hanging upside down from the tree.

"Where could she be...?" asked Kakashi to himself, looking around slightly in warning. He had directly sensed that her chakra had not been present. Had Rina already reached this control?

Well, Rina had learned from the best. Not just like that, she had always watched Itachi train. Actually it had been quite simple to think up a plan if one had observed his opponent long enough. So it had also been easy for her to lure Kakashi exactly where she wanted him.

She had not locked her chakra completely away from her. She had caught his open eye without doubt from a good angle as he had looked around.

"No..it's there...", Kakashi suddenly muttered as he held his left covered eye. "A..genjutsu..." he stammered, thus snatching himself away from that moment. And before he knew it, the Jonin dodged backwards as a fist came at him.