Chapter 75

Enraged, Rina stood next to the Juubi who continued to rage. Why was Naruto protecting this Hyuga?! She was weak, a nothing!

The Uchiha became so enraged that she began to lose control of her chakra and thus refocused on the plan. Her left arm raised, while her palm had turned towards the Juubi.

"You will die!" shouted Rina in a cold tone before she had activated her chakra and the Juubi roared.

"What is she doing!!!" a shinobi shouted from the crowd as the bijuu rampaged around and finally fell silent as if paralyzed. The large eye glanced around as this one slowly looked down at the masked woman. A power emanated from this human, which he found incredibly awesome.

A small hand movement was enough for the Juubi to open his mouth again. A large Bijuu sphere aligned itself in front of his mouth. The ying and yang chakra was only amplified from the further chakra.

"She's controlling him!" exclaimed Shikamaru Nara, who had recognized it with his IQ. "What..how can that be...?" breathed Naruto who had stayed next to Hinata.

The Bijuu sphere grew larger and larger, while Madara and Obito almost had to hold on to each other at this gathering force. "Ahahaha!" came laughter from Madara. "How good that looks! Look at their fear!"

Madara was obviously having quite a bit of fun. He was happy that this Uchiha was on her side. And since she wanted to control the Juubi even more, it only gave him more fun to watch. The Uchiha had not had such fun in a long time.

When the bijuu ball reached his size, Rina directed the juubi towards the shinobi alliance. She didn't care how much would die. The main thing was that she would hit Hinata.

Likewise, it would be convenient for her if she caught the Kyuubi in the process. That way she would save herself a way to catch him.

The juubi directed his gaze down at the weak humans before getting the signal to go ahead. He shot the bijuu ball down on the people, and immediately some screams could be heard, while the Juubi himself started to roar.

A large cloud of smoke appeared when the bullet hit the ground. Anxious to see who had been killed, Rina looked through the cloud. As she did so, she let her chakra flow into the ground to get a count.

But then her eyes widened. Any shinobi standing in front of her or lying down due to the impact had a red chakra around them. The chakra the Kyuubi which had probably decided to help its owner.

"I..won't let my comrades die under any circumstances!" rang out the slightly angry voice of Naruto, who looked at his counterpart and finally realized who had been responsible for this attack.

"You!"