Chapter 94

"Where did she go!?" asked Sakura who had looked around. "Sasuke, do you see anything?", Naruto asked the boy who had used his Rinnegan too much. "No...", he gasped because of it and held his left eye.

Madara was not a weak opponent. Rather the strongest one he had had so far. But his younger twin sister came incredibly close.

"We have to be prepared for something!", Sasuke announced and had a bad feeling. And there he should be right. For Rina emerged from behind a black hole and grabbed Sakura by her neck which made her gasp.

"So weak...", Rina spoke slightly absently, while she could see her fear in her eyes. The green color looked incredibly pure. A kind soul which would do anything she could for her friends. "Sakura...", Rina spoke softly, with the Haruno widening her eyes.

The grip around her neck wasn't as strong as she had thought. No, it was rather gentle. "Sakura!" cried Naruto worriedly, getting a sideways look from her.

"She doesn't know what to do right now!" exclaimed Sakura quickly. "Her grip isn't strong!" she announced to her team which breathed a brief sigh of relief. Rina's facade was crumbling again, thanks to the bijuu who had been fighting against her red chakra.

The red eyes of the Uchiha, briefly turned away from the Haruno. A small glimmer was visible, which should show her fear. Fear of actually killing someone of them.

"This is our chance!" shouted Sasuke who had formed his chidori. "We have to hit the Gudodama, then she won't be able to use it to protect herself!"

"Alright!" replied Naruto who had formed his Rasengan and sprinted off just like Sasuke.

Rina, who still had Sakura in her grip, let go of her. With a small bang, she landed on her back as it was quite unexpected.

The Uchiha's hand rose to use her gudodama. But something prevented her from using it as a shield.

A hissing sound could be heard, which was supported by a shifting wind. As if in slow motion, Rina could see these two jutsus coming towards her.

With her Mangekyou she could see exactly that the two wanted to hit the Gudodama. The Jutsu, which would have to protect her. Only her inner self fought mightily against it.

And then something happened that no one had expected. Rina Uchiha, lowered her hand which totally confused the friends. Their speed they could no longer brake and at the same time were brought into a genjutsu of the Uchiha.

While Sasuke could see Madara Uchiha in front of him, Naruro could see Kuro-Zetsu who had brought Rina into this state.

When both had been back in the here and now and had roared with rage, Rina spun into both jutsus before a large explosion could be heard.