Chapter 3

All equally annoyed, all stood in a row to be able to demonstrate the Jutsu. All eyes were on Naruto, who seemed to have nothing else to do but complain about it. It had been his fault, after all.

"I'll start!" Sakura announced, waving her arm, which Sensei Iruka had accepted just like that. After it had been the Haruno's turn, it was probably Rina's, who had been right next to her.

Silently, the Uchiha exhaled before calmly transforming into Iruka and finally dissipating the jutsu. "Well done, Rina.", Iruka smiled kindly and looked at Sasuke, who like his twin sister had executed the jutsu perfectly.

Iruka had been pleased then, too, and finally looked to Naruto who was muttering around again. "Come on now!" came from Iruka, which was why Naruto had started to grin and put his fingers together.

A small noise was heard and then some smoke could be seen. Tensely the students looked at what was happening before all of a sudden a half naked woman was seen. "Whaaaat!"

Apparently, this jutsu was messing with their sensei's head quite a bit. No wonder, Naruto had gotten this figure to look really good. However, it lead to Iruka yelling at him again.

"When I am Hokage one day, no one will have to learn this stupid jutsu!" came loudly from Naruto. A wish which had been still in the far distance.

Admittedly, this jutsu was really boring and only brought something if one had to pretend to be someone else. Why did one learn this jutsu? Because it was one of the basics of a ninja.

Whether Naruto wanted it or not. This jutsu was part of the exam they would soon take. So this sexy jutsu didn't help him at all.

Since the students didn't have to learn or practice anything today anyway, Iruka had dismissed them right away. Well, Naruto had to scrub off the paint on the Hokage heads again which had been his fault alone.

"Are we going to train together?", Rina asked her brother who had looked at her briefly. "I'll train alone," he pronounced coolly before simply disappearing from her sight.

How nice her twin was. He could at least be a little nicer with her. After all, they had to go through the same life. Not only he lost his family and the clan. But that was probably just completely indifferent to him.

Good, then Rina would also train alone. Maybe it was better anyway. If she wanted to defeat Itachi, then she needed no one at her side which had been in her way.

And there was Sasuke. Her twin who had had the same thought as Rina. A thought to kill someone out of revenge so that her other half didn't have to.