Chapter 82

The shock had been great when the alliance had realized who had revealed himself behind the mask. No one could have guessed that the missing Rina Uchiha was behind it. And there was Hinata, who could not suppress the tears in her eyes. Rina had not attacked her just like that, she was sure of it now.

Behind the facade of the Uchiha was a core, which were hidden for many. Hinata had suspected it for some time. Rina had never despised Naruto, but she had never paid attention to him in such a way that her feelings were exposed. They were both in the same boat.

While Hinata had always shown her feelings with her red cheeks, Rina had kept those feelings to herself. Hinata had always wondered why she had put Naruto in a genjutsu and not attacked him like Sasuke. And now she knew even better than she had then.

Rina Uchiha love Naruto, just as she did.

No wonder the Uchiha's feelings went out of jealousy when Hinata had put her hand on Naruto's cheek. A moment which would have been meant for just the two of them. But Hinata had brought out the anger. An anger that had caused Rina to attack with the Juubi.

And now it got completely out of hand. Again and again you could see and hear different jutsus colliding. Fire, lightning, as well as wind could be seen the most. Two different Sharingan's came into their view again and again. Yellow-orange eyes of Naruto which were in Sennen mode to see the kind of chakra that surrounded Rina.

"We have to help them!" Hinata spoke out and was immediately stopped by Shikamaru who was trying to find a tactic. "No, it would be too dangerous!" he said. "We'd just be in their way. We'd better take care of that Juubi and Obito!"

"Shikamaru is right. The three of them are fighting at a level we would never get close to!", Kiba opined which Akamaru under-striked with his barking. "Let Naruto and Sasuke sort it out!"

"But...", Hinata broke off. Her friends were right after all. They couldn't do anything about Rina at all. Her power was far too great for him little chakra.

"As long as those two distract Rina, she won't be able to control the Juubi! This is our chance!", Shikamaru spoke and got Ino to share his new tactics with the alliance.

Hinata only hoped that it could help them as well. It would be fatal if Madara's plan worked.