Chapter 5

As always, Rina sat next to her brother in the class that had gathered here. Today would be the day in which the teams were formed. Teams which had been superfluous. For what Itachi had advised the young Uchiha had long since slipped from her mind.

"You made it after all?" the voice of Kiba rang out as another genin had entered. It was none other than Naruto, who had proudly presented his headband. Well, how had that happened? Had Naruto been discussing their sensei or what was going on?

"I'm as good as the Hokage after all!" grinned Naruto as a voice also sounded next to Rina. "C..Can I sit next to you?" asked Sakura, not paying attention to Rina at all. Hello, she was sitting next to her brother.

"What are you doing with my Sasuke!!!" immediately came from Ino. "He's not your Sasuke, Ino-pig!"

Here we go again. Something that had been getting on Rina's nerves since the first day at the academy. Just as Rina was about to give the brawlers another deadly look, there was an abrupt silence in the room. What was going on now?

Before she knew it, Rina's eyes snapped open as Naruto squatted on the table in front of Sasuke, looking at him angrily. What was that aura that resembled a rival?

Anxious to see what would happen, Rina continued to look at the two. Was there going to be a fight now? Who could she cheer for? Her brother or the boy who was a thorn in her side?

And then it happened, a shove from a front genin was enough to make Naruto stagger and push him right at Sasuke, their lips touching directly.

"Whaaaat!? Narutooooo!?" immediately sounded from Sakura and Ino who immediately beat up the poor boy. However, this had the consequence that he had to sit next to Rina who had been paralyzed for a moment.

Why did he have to sit next to her? The boy who could not stop staring at her as if she were a beauty!

"Listen!" came loudly from Iruka who had given her her breath back. She didn't even know she had been holding her breath for so long. Strange what this boy had done to her.

"I will now announce the teams to you," Iruka continued to speak, lifting up a small board. A small clearing of the throat was heard as this one looked at the list.

"So, in team 7 are, Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki..."

A bang of the table was heard next to Rina, who had briefly looked to her right. Sakura apparently didn't like being on a team with Naruto. The latter looked over at her a little dreamily before Iruka had continued speaking.

"Sasuke Uchiha..."

"Yeey!" came a delighted Sakura, who stuck her tongue out at Ino right away.

"What!? Why with that one!", Naruto grumbled right away. "It's simple, Naruto. Next to Rina, Sasuke has the best grade while you have the worst," Iruka retorted. "So it's clear that you'll be on a team with him."

Several laughs were heard which Rina was eager to do. However, it was no longer part of her nature, which is why she sat silently next to him. "And last but not least...Rina Uchiha.", Iruka finished listing what had surprised the girl a bit now.

She was allowed to be on a team with her brother? What was the reason for that? Or was it something that had been important?

According to the rumors, it should be possible for an Uchiha to control a Bijuu. And since Naruto carried one, it would only be possible for the Uchiha to be put on his team together. So what was the Hokage up to?