Chapter 95

Bright light was seen, forming a large windstorm

Bright light was seen, forming a large windstorm. An extent of two jutsus that had sensed a resistance and finally pushed through it.

The light faded away while the two ninja felt something liquid sticking to their hands. Only a glance at it had been enough to know that it was blood. Blood from the person they had just pierced.

Swaying, Rina fell backwards and was immediately held tightly by two hands on her head. The other two hands, were on her back and had thus prevented her from hitting the ground hard.

"Rina!", she heard two voices as her Mangekyou Sharingan had dissipated. Blood trickled from her mouth while a short gasping sound had come from her.

"What did you do!!!" asked Sasuke, feeling tears coming down his face. His body trembled as his eyes focused on her left breast.

"Naruto..Nii-chan...", Rina breathed softly as she gathered enough strength. "I..am..sorry.", she began and felt some wet drops on her face.

"Nii-chan..I'm sorry for..leaving you alone. I..like you, always..had my revenge in mind. I should have...been there for you more. Even...when...you...wanted...to...go...to...Orochimaru... I..should..have..stopped..you..instead..of..going...myself," Rina spoke, receiving a few tears of her own.

"I wanted..to take away..this burden of killing Nii-chan. I didn't want..you..to do it..and..feel..worse..afterwards. Forgive me..for not..stopping..all of this."

Again Rina gasped, spitting blood before turning her teary eyes to Naruto. "Forgive..me Naruto. Because of me..you were always..worried. I..am..also..sorry..that..I..robbed..you..of..the..Kyuubi..and..caused..the...other..Bijuu..so..much..sorrow. I thought...that I could bring...peace. A peace..which Itachi-nii..and Shisui-nii..wished for.", the Uchiha spoke, sobbing briefly.

"I..am also..sorry for wanting to..kill Hinata. I guess I was..jealous of her..because she got to..be around you more than I did," Rina admitted to him, slowly raising her trembling hands, which she had placed on her wet cheeks.

"I..can't do much more for you..but..you have to stop Madara.", Rina gasped and began to separate her chakra. While red chakra had become visible on Naruto's cheek, green chakra was visible on Sasuke's.

"Naruto, to you I give..the red chakra..of the Bijuu and..that of..Amaya which you can surely..control better than I can. And to you..Sasuke-nii, I give you..my own chakra, which I..have improved over the past few years.", she explained her intention and closed her eyes for a moment.

"I...I have made many mistakes. Mistakes..which I cannot make good again. But, I want..you to make up for everything with my chakra.", Rina asked who had handed over all her feelings and memories from the last years.

Slowly, her hands sank back down, where she could clearly feel their hands. They were so warm and pleasant.

"Rina!", Naruto called out loudly when he could no longer hear anything from her. "Nee-chan!" came from Sasuke, who had to look into her increasingly dark eyes.

Slowly, Rina opened her lips as her eyes turned to the sky. "I..l..love..."

"Nee-chan?" asked Sasuke who held his twin in his hands and had to feel an incredibly deep pain. Was this what it felt like when the twin was really dead?

"Rina! Hey Rina, don't fuck with me!" yelled Naruto with tears in his eyes. But from the look in her eyes, I guess it really was too late.

"Nee-chaaaan!"