Chapter 21

A few days had passed since the mission to the Wave Kingdom. Although Kakashi could explain everything well to the Hokagen, they had had to do boring D-missions during these days as always. During this time, Rina noticed the looks of her brother especially. It was almost as if he was watching her every move. She had not addressed him and thought nothing more of it. Maybe he just wanted to know how strong she had become to make everything even better.

But there was also something that pleased the team. After a short meeting with genin from Sunagakure, which had been quite cold, Kakashi had given them the application for the chunin exam. Apparently he had seen great potential in them, which was why it would be a try.

From Sasuke, Rina could hear at home how excited he would be to go to these exams. Not to become a chunin and show his strength. No, he was probably looking forward to fighting against this Gaara who had introduced himself.

Gaara, a boy whose chakra had been pretty much the same as Naruto's. Why Rina had sensed this, she didn't know. Perhaps it was the Sharingan that could see the difference.

"I can't wait to see who's going to join us." Sakura said when the team arrived at the building. "They must be pretty strong teams to be here." , she added a little queasy.

Having strong opponents would certainly be good. Rina could thus test how far she would already be. After all, she had to win against Itachi to be able to advance further.

Running up the stairs, Team 7 arrived in a hallway full of genin. The Uchiha could see her former classmates who were probably also allowed to be there. So could be interesting.

"Marry me!" , suddenly yelled a voice which came racing towards Sakura. "Eh..." , it came out of her overwhelmed, while the boy had looked at her with big round eyes.

"Lee!" came an enraged voice from a boy who was apparently part of his team. Meanwhile, Naruto had also looked at her counterpart and leaned a little toward Rina.

"He's got really bushy eyebrows, doesn't he?" he spoke, at which the Uchiha really almost laughed, but still managed to pull herself together. "What?" came from this Lee who heard the comment but somehow couldn't take it like that.

At that moment Rina really wondered where she had ended up here. Especially when she could hear a second annoying voice she would have liked to do without.

"Sasukeee!"