Chapter 30

Rina was in the hospital for a few days after her collapse, but nothing could be detected. Only when Kakashi could finally see the reason in Sasuke, as Rina had said during her collapse, he could conclude that twins could probably sense some of the other.

So he had also told Rina about the curse mark that Sasuke had received from Orochimaru. Although Kakashi wasn't the strongest at it, he had sealed this time as best he could so Sasuke could prepare for the next round.

And there Rina had to wait for the Hokagen's decision. For better or worse, he would not decide who would receive that rank until after the chunin exam. Although the Sarutobi had meant that her own exam had not gone badly, it had been canceled.

So Rina could do nivhts other than the whole weeks for themselves to train. She had heard from a jonin named Ebisu that Naruto had another sensei. Curious about this, Rina had briefly observed the boy during his training. Well, he had to make it really clear to his new sensei what he had screwed up.

And from then on it was clear to Rina that she had to stay away from this man. It was none other than Jiraiya, one of the legendary Sanin, as it was called. He was also the author of the perverted books that Kakashi had always read. She really didn't want to have anything to do with him.

After Sasuke was more or less fit again, he was trained a bit away from Konoha by Kakashi. So Rina had no chance to show her progress to anyone, so she would keep everything secret.

Maybe it was better that way. No one should get to know how the unknown chakra in her had spread further and further. So far, Rina could not find out anything that affected this point. Possibly she would never get an answer to it. The stone hidden under the Uchiha had also never brought anything.

After about a month, the time had come. The final chunin exam would take place, in which several battles would be fought. From Sakura, Rina had already learned who had which opponent. That Naruto wanted to take revenge on Neji for Hinata made the Uchiha a little angry.

"Where is Sasuke?", Sakura wanted to know next to the Uchiha. "Don't know. He was trained by Kakashi." Rina said. It was actually clear that they would be late.