Chapter 73

The evening had arrived and Rina had rested enough to be able to go on. Her way lead the Uchiha further through the forest, which she had soon left behind. She could see quite a few corpses on the ground, which had probably not managed to come against their opponents.

Also several white Zetsus were among the corpses whereby these were anyway only meant as a distraction.

After leaving the green plain, Rina continued to run along the marked path. There were several shattered Seine's, which had indicated a fresh fight.

Obito had gone on a rampage as it seemed to her. Several residues of many elements were visible. Rina also smelled a kind of acid, which had been familiar to her from the Gobi.

Briefly she let her chakra flow out and felt several chakras several kilometers ahead of her. Among them, she could see Obito very well, while another had made itself felt. She could only guess that it must be Madara. The real one, which had emerged with Edo Tensei.

At the same time, Rina sensed the shinobi alliance. So they all seemed to have gathered in one place to help the Kyuubi. Not very smart of them. If only they knew that their chakra was about to be absorbed, they wouldn't have even appeared here.

A tremor was felt under their feet. A roar sounded in their ears which had sounded dangerous. This could surely only be the Juubi, which had launched an attack.

A huge explosion sounded quite far to the right of Rina. A Bijuu bullet had hit its first target and reduced everything around it to rubble.

A grin came over Rina's lips as she increased her speed. She didn't want to miss out on this fun any longer. She wanted to join in, just like Obito and Madara.

She wanted to be the one to capture the Kyuubi in the end. Rina wanted to be the person who would always be remembered.

And from then on, her chakra had completely taken over her. The Uchiha had nothing else in mind but to win this war for herself. To finish the plan and to put all the shinobi who were in this world into the Tsukuyomi.

Her eyes already captured those present and ran from the side closer to all. With all her strength, Rina leaped to finally land on the Juubi's head.

She had finally arrived. Arrived at the place where the end would be.