Chapter 9

The fist missed, as Rina had noticed. So she had not been fast enough when Kakashi had freed herself from her genjutsu. While Kakashi was still jumping backwards, she formed her finger signs.

"Fire hide, flaming fireball jutsu!", Rina pronounced in her mind before she had blown the fire out of her mouth.

Without realizing it, the girl had created an even bigger fireball than in her other training. This was quickly noticed by Kakashi who had also formed his fingers as fast as he could.

"Earth hiding, mud wall!" it came out of him, while a protective wall had been formed in front of him and thus the fire had bounced there. But this was not enough. Because already in the same moment, several kunai came flying from his left side, which is why Kakashi had to dodge again.

Just when the Jonin had been sure to get the decisive victory when Rina had come out of the ground, he realized it. It all felt so easy and yet wrong. And in that moment, Kakashi squinted his eye before shaking his head free. That couldn't be! He was already wrapped in a genjutsu again when the fireball had come at him!

Could it be that Rina had inherited her big brother's talent? Could it be that she had been just as good as Itachi? No, there was certainly more to it than that!

And that's when it hit the Jonin. A blow on the back, hurled the Hatake several meters along the ground, while he had tried to stand on his feet again.

His gaze turned to his counterpart, where he could see glowing red eyes that had glared at him with the tomoe. "The..Sharingan...", Kakashi breathed. So she had already been able to awaken it. For Kakashi, only one thing could have been the trigger. The Uchiha massacre.

"I see...", Kakashi spoke out, who willy-nilly had to fight a bit more concentrated. But the smirk on her lips was not lost on him. His eyes darted to his belt before he cracked his eyes open. "What...?"

Bells had been heard, while at the same time his alarm clock had rung. His gaze settled on the Uchiha who had snatched the three bells. When had this happened?

"You were so focused on releasing the genjutsu that you didn't notice my other double, sensei," Rina spoke.

And that's when it hit the Jonin. When he had to dodge for the kunai and solve the genjutsu, a doppelganger had hidden behind one of the kunai. Extremely perceptive this Uchiha. So he had actually lost to a single genin.

But unfortunately, it was something that he did not want to achieve with this training. No, he had had something completely different in mind.