Chapter 74

When the masked Uchiha arrived, she finally looked down from the Juubi's head to the shinobi alliance. It was hard to believe that so many had come to fight her.

Her eyes turned to each and every one of them. Even those who had just died. Even on a Hyuga who had placed himself protectively in front of the Jinchuuriki. And there her eyes stopped.

With slightly narrowed eyes, Rina looked down at two people, while Obito had turned to Naruto. A Hokage would never allow his comrades to die, he thought.

One look from Obito was enough to see it. Rina had clenched her fists and was gathering pure rage inside her. He could see directly in her eyes that a jealousy had arisen. An old feeling that she had forgotten.

Because deep inside Rina knew what feelings she had for Naruto. Feelings which she had closed and forgotten and did not want to have for this war. But unfortunately this Hyuga put a spoke in her wheel. Rina had always hated this girl. Hated for the fact that she had liked Naruto! And that's when Rina saw black. When she could really remember the blurry boy now.

Without even thinking, Rina jumped off the Juubi's head before activating her lightning stash and shooting towards the Hyuga. Paralyzed, Hinata wrenched her eyes open as a loud chirp was heard and stared into the large ball of lightning that had come ever closer.

But then a red chakra was ignited next to her, which had protected the two and hit the masked person with its fist and flung him away. Several times Rina hit the ground before she was able to get back on her feet. Full of rage, she looked at her opponents and didn't understand why Naruto wanted to protect this Hyuga! She was weak, just like everyone else!

"Obito, what are you doing? Because of her, our plan can fall apart!" , Madara rebuked the younger man next to him who stood there completely calm. "Don't worry, Madara. She has everything under control and knows what we have to do. After all, she is a descendant of Amaya Uchiha." , Obito spoke just as calmly while averting his gaze from Rina.

"Is that so?" asked Madara now, intrigued and somewhat pleased. This girl was really a descendant of the old Uchiha and thus of an Otsutsuki? A descendant of his younger brother's girlfriend at the time? How interesting.

"If that's the case. Then it can be interesting after all." , Madara now said happily, turning his gaze back to the alliance. "This can be fun."