Chapter 78

The juubi could not move a millimeter. Rina, who was glued to the bijuu by the clay, did not even have her hands free to give him a command. A cheer could be heard from the alliance who must have received this tactic a few minutes earlier.

For a brief moment, Rina closed her eyes to concentrate before opening her eyes with the Mangekyou Sharingan. A loud roar could be heard from the Juubi, who was now rampaging around trying to penetrate this layer of clay.

Several small bijuu orbs were hurled from his mouth, with the large eye looking around and around. His chakra flowed around him, which Rina had absorbed like a sponge to strengthen her own chakra. She was only able to do this because she belonged to the bloodline of an ancient clan and was thus better able to do her job.

"He's broken free!", Rina heard and deactivated her sharingan to avoid giving herself away to the alliance. Quickly, the Uchiha climbed up the Juubi until she reached the head and stood next to Obito.

"Don't get in over your head." he reprimanded her, with Madara giving the young Uchiha a very fascinated look. Although Obito hadn't quite followed his plan, he was still glad that he had deviated slightly. This Rina was truly a triumph.

"I won't." came harshly from her mouth which amused Madara. You'd almost think she was his daughter.

"We should finally catch the Hachibi and the Kyuubi." Obito finally said, so Rina nodded and ordered the Juubi to attack again. With the next bijuu bullet, everyone should be distracted enough to get the last bijuu.

As the Juubi fired the bullet, the Hachibi got in the way, trying to protect the shinobi as the Kyuubi's chakra had failed. Dumb luck would Rina like to say.

But then the bullet disappeared and exploded several meters away in nowhere. What had happened?

Rina's eyes turned to the newcomer, who was the spitting image of the Jinchuuriki. So he was the person who had stopped the attack, how interesting.

"Hashirama! You're the one I've been waiting for! Come on, fight me!" roared Madara a few seconds later and had leaned forward a bit when he had seen the man. Pointing his index finger at Madara, the latter glared up at Hashirama.

"Get in line, Madara! I've got some business to take care of here!" the senju corralled, causing Madara to screw up his face. "Huh!?"

From the looks of it, the four Hokage were reawakened, just as Obito had told Rina. It couldn't be Kabuto, because on the way here, his Edo Tensei had dissolved. So it must have been someone who could form this jutsu.

But the Hokage were not the only ones who had come to the battlefield. Two other people also landed in the crowd, where Rina could recognize Yuugo quite well. And this one would accompany none other than her twin brother.

So Sasuke Uchiha would be fighting against them. So he had chosen his side after Itachi's death.