Chapter 107

"Uchiha!" sounded the voice of Ibiki Morino who had been given the privilege of watching over him. As well as with Sakura, Sasuke had turned his face toward it. "You get to go out today!"

"Why?" asked Sasuke. He hadn't served his time yet. So there had to be another reason.

"It's about your sister." the Jonin reported which was why Sasuke had gotten up right away. His sister!? So Rina is awake!?

When he was allowed to step out of the cell, the handcuffs as well as the jacket were taken away from him. He was also allowed to take off the bandage around his eyes and finally followed the Jonin along the corridors.

It was almost like a maze since he had never been here before. However, he was highly determined to be able to take Rina in his arms again.

The sunlight blinded the Uchiha as he came out of the dark corridors and was escorted to the hospital. From then on the Uchiha became a little faster which did not stop Ibiki. Already almost stormy and full of hope, Sasuke was already running through the hallways.

According to Sakura, Rina had to have the small room to take no place someone else. And that's exactly where he ran.

"Where is she!?" came his joyful question as he tore open the door, recognizing Tsunade as well as his team. However, they didn't look good at all. "Rina, Nee-chan, where is she?" he asked again, looking to Sakura who cleared her throat.

"She was producing chakra and for some reason, it disappeared quickly." , she explained to Sasuke. "What do you mean? Tell me!"

"Sasuke..it...", Sakura began shakily, before Sasuke had looked to the bed and formally pushed his way through beside her. His sister's body lay lifeless before him, as before. However, her skin looked even paler than usual. The hole in her left breast was still there, so he knew exactly what it meant.

However, he didn't want to believe it and just put his hands on her shoulders. "Rina! Don't fuck with me!" he shouted due to the fact that she had produced chakra. "You can't leave me after all!"

"Sasuke!" came from Sakura as he jerked Rina and finally sank to the ground, taking her cold hand in his. "She..can't do that to me, right?" he muttered, looking to Tsunade. "I want Orochimaru to come back for her! Tell her to tell me why!" he demanded tearfully which Tsunade couldn't accept.

"I'm sorry Sasuke. But there's nothing more we can do for Rina." , she spoke as a doctor. "But Hagoromo did...", he started and looked to Naruto who had been silent.

"Maybe he couldn't do anything for her after all.", Kakashi said sadly and could understand his student. Now he really had no one from his own family.