Chapter 68

That same day, Sasuke had decided to have Itachi's eyes implanted. Madara had taken over this task, since he seemed to have more experience in that. Likewise, he had informed Rina that he had found Nagato's body after defeating Konan some time ago.

Apparently it was not so easy to find the hiding place and take the Rinnegan. Rina didn't really want to know how brutally he had torn open the tomb. Actually, she was hardened by this organization. But because of this Naruto, her facade had begun to crumble slightly.

Because Madara had announced the fourth shinobi world war, each of the big five villages had decided to hold another meeting. So the Uchiha's plan was just getting started. One had waited only for the fact that many Shinobi gathered. Shinobi who would soon be out of chakra.

"There's someone nearby." , Zetsu informed the two Uchiha who had briefly observed Sasuke, who had not yet awakened. Apparently, his body had to fight against the new eyes and rest. Rina did not want to know this state.

Curious who the new visitor could be, the two ran out of the cave. In front of them, under an old skeleton, stood a cloaked person whose chakra was unusual. "His chakra is strong. It also feels strange." , Rina whispered to Madara who had understood.

"Who are you and what do you want from us?" he wanted to know, which is why the cloaked person revealed himself. "I am Kabuto and I offer you my services."

Kabuto? Wasn't he Orochimaru's right-hand man? His appearance had changed a lot. His skin was white as snow, while some scales had formed, which had surely come from the snake he could see.

Yellow snake-like eyes shone at them, indicating that he had taken on Orochimaru's blood. Sick experiment what he had succeeded in doing.

"I don't need anyone else." It will be worth it for you," said Madara. , affirmed Kabuto who had to grin a bit. "I have a jutsu that can help you in war."

"Maybe we should take a look at it." , Zetsu opined. "We have nothing to lose."

That was true. The plan was going quite well and if Kabuto had something that was helpful, it couldn't hurt. "What is this jutsu?" asked Madara now.

"It might be better if I demonstrated it for you. I just need a human body for it." , Kabuto said, apparently having provided. A lifeless body lay hidden behind him towards which he walked and finally demonstrated the jutsu.

The jutsu of dirty earth, also called Edo Tensei. Kabuto had really learned this jutsu.