Chapter 84

The juubi roared loudly as Rina formed the finger signs and began to change. The Bijuu contracted and rammed its ten tails into the earth, which had grown into several branches.

Likewise, the juubi grew in height, which was probably why the moment had come for the god tree to appear. Quite calmly, Rina continued to stand in front of the two ninja, who had to act again.

They quickly gathered their chakra and attacked together. In the process, Rina activated her Mangekyou again and formed her full Susanoo for the first time. However, this was not colored in a blue like Amaya's. Her Susanoo became red, as it had been her Sharingan.

An influence of the chakras of the Bijuu could be seen, which Naruto had recognized with his Sennenmodus. But that was not all. Through the second chakra which Rina had taken over, a completely different power arose. So there had to be someone who could give Rina that much power.

"Kurama!" shouted Naruto as he needed his help. At that moment, his body was flooded with its chakra, forming a large yellow-gold fox. At the same time, Sasuke had activated his Susanoo and was attacking his opponent with it.

His two blades collided with a resistance created by the red chakra. Itachi's Susanoo had also had a reddish color. But nowhere near the same as hers.

"How weak you are!" Rina said as she protected the growing god tree. "You will lose. Face it already."

"I will never give up!" shouted Naruto. "I'll keep fighting until you come to your senses!" he roared back at her.

You had to hand it to him. The brat had guts.

Concerned, Rina looked into his different colored eyes. A familiar feeling came up in her when she could recognize the bright blue in them. A feeling which made her heart beat faster. A feeling that could only calm her hatred for a short time.

But then she shook her head again, which Naruto quickly noticed. Something was wrong with her. Naruto could tell with his Sennen mode that there was something inside her.

"Sasuke! I have to get through to her somehow! Something's wrong!" he said to his best friend. "And how are you going to do that?" he asked back. "Nah how do you think! Same thing that happened to us when we attacked each other!" the Uzumaki grinned.

He just needed a space in which he could talk to Rina. A moment when there was nothing but the two of them together. "All right, then, get the timing right!" came harshly from Sasuke, who had attacked again with his Susanoo.

Focusing on this, Rina directed her next attack at him. However, she was so focused on this attack that she was late to notice the distraction. At the moment Rina let her Chidori strike Sasuke, this Jutsu collided with Naruto's Rasengan, before a large bright sphere had formed and completely enveloped the Uchiha.