Chapter 2

"Sasukeee!", sounded a loud voice next to Rina who had thus come out of her thoughts. Meanwhile, the Uchiha was twelve years old and had changed just like her twin. And that only because Itachi had wiped out their entire clan. From a power, which he wanted to show them.

Only Rina could never forget those tears, which she had seen in his face. Perhaps it had been only imagination what had been certainly the case. After all, she was put into a genjutsu just like Sasuke.

"He is my Sasuke!" sounded again beside her. Already for a long time there were some girls, which simply did not want to leave her brother in peace. Annoyed by their behavior, Sasuke looked out the window as usual, looking slightly thoughtful.

"Definitely not!" the other girl scolded back. Hard to believe that a cold Uchiha had been so popular with these. If Rina wasn't sitting next to her brother, he would have been besieged long ago.

Her dark eyes, slowly focused on the disputants. Her gaze was so focused on the two that they flinched and looked to her. No wonder if Rina had managed a deadly stare every time.

She had to thank Itachi alone for that, who had kindled a great hatred in Sasuke and in her. A hatred which had given them a goal. A goal to kill her own brother.

"Sit down.", it came growling and harsh from the Uchiha who had hidden her mouth behind her clasped hands. Her attitude had been quite clear. An attitude which the whole class had known from her and thus had departed from her.

No sooner had Rina Uchiha spoken than the door to the room slammed open, sending a boy to the floor. "Always the same with you, Naruto!" roared Sensei Iruka who had to catch him once again.

"Yeah yeah..." grumbled the Uzumaki, who had watched Rina many times before. A boy who had been as lonely as she was. A boy who knew what it meant to be alone. Well, she had Sasuke and yet she could understand his feelings.

Repelled by the power that was in him. Sasuke and she were cast out because of the massacre that had happened. Naruto Uzumaki was trying to get the attention that he had never been able to get before.

Different people who had to experience the same thing. Something that could actually be connected. But the Uchiha remained a clan of their own. It was written before that the Uchiha had a hatred in themselves which one could not get rid of so easily.

"Thanks to Naruto, you may present your doppelganger jutsu to me!" came from Iruka, whereupon some annoyed noises could already be heard.