Chapter 20

While Rina had held her twin in her arms, her fiery red eyes were focused only on the boy in front of her, who had changed completely. The chakra that had enveloped him was without a doubt that of the Kyuubi.

Her tears had been sealed and she could not forget her renewed admiration. Although she herself had just received a lot of chakra again, she simply had not been able to support Naruto in battle. She knew he couldn't control himself and it had been out of pure emotion.

And approaching him in that state didn't seem very appropriate to Rina. So she really had no choice but to protect herself and her brother somehow and built around herself the shape she had received thanks to her own emotions. The Susanoo which was not complete, but had been big enough for her to be able to protect herself from the chakra of the Kyuubi.

Her eyes fell on her twin which lay lifeless under her. She did not want to believe that it had really died. No, he had to be alive! The Anbu must surely know exactly how to use the Senbon needles. He would never just kill someone who was protecting someone else. At least that's not how he appeared to her.

Rina had been so absorbed in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed how Naruto had broken the mirror prison. It wasn't until she had heard a familiar and annoying voice that Rina let her figure disappear. "Sasuke!"

Completely panicked, Sakura stood beside her, with Rina herself having to hide her emotions again. Why had she even been weak at that moment? Sasuke would laugh at her if he found out about this. She could never defeat Itachi with feelings like that.

Careful not to hurt him, Rina gradually pulled out the needles. This seemed to be the best option right now, while she let Naruto take care of the rest. If anyone could manage to change anyone, it was him.

"Come on..." , the Uchiha whispered as all the needles were removed and she just hoped he would wake up. "Stay with me..."

The crying Sakura, who knelt opposite her, did not make things any better. Only when Sasuke slowly opened his eyes, a stone fell from the hearts of both. "Oh, Sasuke!" , wailed Sakura who had immediately thrown herself around his neck.

"Ouch..Sakura..." , he hissed, having felt the tugging in his body and that was why she let go of him. "Am I glad!"

Ignoring her slightly, he turned his dark eyes to his sister. In her eyes, he could tell right away that she must have been crying. Was it because of him? Did it really look like he had died?

"Can you get up?" , Rina asked him, to which he had nodded briefly and gotten her support.

"Oi, Sasuke! You're alive!" , Naruto grinned as the latter had apparently finished with everything. Rina had really missed out on taking care of Sasuke, it seemed.

"You don't kill me that easily!" came a slight grin from the Uchiha, who continued to let Rina support him. But he had recognized something quickly with her. Since he had received the Sharingan through the fight, he could sense more chakra than he usually did.

Besides the chakra of Naruto, he could feel another strong chakra. And this came directly from the person who had been standing next to him. His twin sister who was probably hiding something from him.