Chapter 64

To be able to support everyone in case of emergency, Rina was transported to Madara's dimension. She didn't know what kind of room it was exactly. In any case, it was rather gloomy and cold.

Only a few metal-like cubes and platforms could be seen on which one could move. Rina had not yet found out how this jutsu worked. But it could be a time jutsu. Here, no one knew how much time had passed, nor what was going on in the outside world. Well, except for the owner of course.

So Rina spent her time in this dimension and meditated to herself to be able to waste at least some time. She didn't know that Madara had already talked to Naruto. As much as she knew, he would eventually tell the Uzumaki

about the fight between Uchiha and Senju. A fight that would never be over, as it had always been.

A bang made Rina open her eyes before she could see Sasuke and that annoying Karin. His injuries didn't look too good and were healed when Sasuke bit into her arm. Healing chakra?

"I told you to watch out!" , Madara rebuked him who had also come into his dimension. "You lured him there!" scolded Karin.

"I warned him from the beginning. But Danzo was able to escape and will surely want to go back to Konoha. When you have recharged his chakra, he will also be able to use his Mangekyou again."

Now Rina at least knew what had happened. So it seemed like a lot of time had really passed. "Zetsu has already picked up his trail. I'll let you guys out nearby." promised Madara, biding her time a bit.

"May I finally know who he is?" asked Sasuke who had gotten back to his feet and looked to the strange person. Well, as well as he could. His vision was dim and blurry. He had used his Mangekyou too often, that much was clear to him.

Apparently he had to implant his brother's eyes after all, something he had always refused to do so far. There was simply nothing else left for him to do.

"Why do you want to know?" asked Madara, unconcerned. "Because he doesn't interfere with anything! And that upsets me because all he does is watch!" the Uchiha shouted which was understandable.

Rina could interfere at almost any time. However, this was not Madara's plan. The bond she had had with Sasuke, she had managed as well as she could.

He should never know who was under that mask. Only when the Juubi would be ready to become a god tree. Yes, only then would he learn who she was and what her task would be. Not a very good sibling love, but Rina did everything to protect him.

Sasuke should be able to live in peace and he will, as soon as the endless Tsukuyomi was created. A peace which Itachi had also wished for.

"You will know soon enough. But for now, you should focus on Danzo." Madara said calmly, before activating his vortex and releasing the Uchiha with the Uzumaki.