Chapter 99

Here the two friends now stood. In the place where they had fought before. The valley of the end in which also Madara and Hashirama had already fought, on whose statues they stood.

Both knew that this fight could end fatally. But to cancel the fight now did not occur to either of them. They would go through with it, no matter what.

Both ninja exhaled briefly before they ran towards each other. It looked just like back then, only that they were now three years older.

Their fists met in the middle, before it had come to a short Taijutsu, before it had gone on with Ninjutsus. That Sasuke wanted to make use of the Bijuu did not occur to Naruto earlier. These were each sealed him large stone balls, which Sasuke wanted to use for the fight. But not with Naruto.

Again and again they shot several jutsus at each other. While Sasuke used his Susanoo as well as Rinnegan, Naruto used the chakra of the Kyuubi as well as his Sennen mode.

They gave nothing to each other. No hesitation was seen, neither the decency to give someone a break.

More and more chakra was ignited, which had led to several explosions that could be seen from afar. The friends realized late how much it had gnawed at their strength and fought on anyway. Even when both of them hit the ground after a collision, none of them gave up.

Fists were slammed into faces. The bodies were pressed to the ground while the beating continued. Bruises were visible which had become larger and larger. Blood stuck to their clothes as well as their skin before they both sank to their knees.

"Finally..." gasped Sasuke who had righted himself and let the Chidori rush towards Naruto. But Naruto was able to see the bright flash through his headband, dodge it, and fling the Uchiha off of him with his bijuu chakra.

A loud bang was heard as Sasuke collapsed into the rock, gasping as he appeared. "Again..." he muttered to himself, getting angrier and angrier. "Again and again you get up. Again..and again..and again! Can't you finally die!" he yelled at Naruto who had gotten up.

No, he couldn't. He had promised everyone to bring him back to Konoha. Determined, he looked up at Sasuke, who had once again formed his chidori with the last of his chakra. Naruto also used the last of his chakra to form his Rasengan and dashed towards him.

While the Rasengan of Naruto had become larger and larger, which had been with the help of various helping hands, the Chidori of Sasuke also became somewhat larger. Only unfortunately he had only two hands which supported him strongly.

At the same time, they lashed out with their jutsu before they finally collided and there had been an explosion that was no longer normal. A bright light formed around the ninja, while a great storm had made itself visible in the sky.

Sakura as well as Kakashi could only assume what had happened at that moment. They could not hesitate any longer and had to get to them even before they would really die.