Chapter 52

"The Ichibi has been caught." Madara spoke to Rina, who was sitting on a chair. He and she were the only members who would not be present at the absorption. On the one hand because Tobi had to be weak and not to attract attention and Rina who had to stay hidden. Well, Zetsu wasn't always there either but he was left out.

"When do I get another chance?", Rina wanted to know, not sounding the same for years. Her coldness had increased, as well as her strength which she had received. So far she had managed to control her second chakra quite well. As for what to do next, she didn't know.

"Don't be so impatient Rina. The Rokubi, that is the seven-tailed one is still on the loose, as well as the Sanbi which we will get next." , Madara spoke in a carefree and easy-going manner.

"I'm tired of sitting around here doing nothing. My training is complete and could finally be put to use. When are we going to start the plan properly!", Rina hissed, glaring at the Uchiha with her Sharingan.

A small grin had appeared under the mask. This Rina really seems to want to put this plan into action. Only unfortunately, no one was allowed to see her. It would be fatal if he lost her.

"The plan will begin properly when we have gathered all the bijuu. The eight- and nine-tailed are the most difficult and are well guarded. Besides, the Jinchuuriki seems to have the Hachibi very well under control. That's why you still have to practice patience, Rina."

Silently, the Uchiha growled and narrowed her eyes. She really didn't feel like waiting anymore. "If something should go wrong, I still have an ace up my sleeve. There are two shinobi besides the Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki who have the chakra from him. Only these would have to be awakened again. To get a part of the Hachibi should not be difficult. It's enough if we have some of that chakra."

"Can I at least kill Itachi?" came her question directly. Since she had been here in Amegakure, she had not been given a single chance to do so. Likewise, no one had ever said anything about him. Not even Konan with whom she got along to some extent. Good, she was the only woman besides her with whom Rina could talk.

"You know you can't do it yet." "Because I'm weak!?" yelled Rina angrily, who had stood up and slammed her hands on the table.

"No, you are stronger than ever. But besides you, there is someone else who wants to kill him. As soon as he is ready, both of you will get the chance to kill Itachi Uchiha." , Madara said calmly.

"Someone else?" asked Rina more calmly, who had pretty much completely forgotten her old life over the years. Madara as well as Zetsu had done a good job.

"Yes, a young shinobi who had been given the privilege of training with the Sanin Orochimaru." , he revealed to her. Orochimaru knew Rina. He had been a member of the organization in the past and had been disowned by an attack on a partner. Well, he had left Akatsuki voluntarily anyway.

"I see..." came thoughtfully from Rina. "Then I guess I'll have to wait for him and take this chance from him." , she grinned.