Chapter 63

Team Taka returned to the hideout a few days later. They had only been able to remove part of the body of the Hachibi, which had not been very good. The Jinchuuriki, who called himself Bee, had probably beaten up the four of them pretty badly.

So Akatsuki had only one tentacle of the eight-tailed one to be satisfied with. At least some of his chakra was something they could use. But that wouldn't be enough for the god tree. For summoning the Juubi, this little chakra would probably have to do.

Since Sasuke didn't let anyone talk to him anyway, he had immediately set off for Konoha. Well, he had intended to but was stopped by Madara, Zetsu, as well as Rina who let themselves be teleported to him.

"Get out of my way." Sasuke said to them. "You're not going to just run off to Konoha now, are you? That wouldn't be such a good plan.", Madara said.

"The Kage already know that you attacked the Hachibi and that he is untraceable. Zetsu has already mingled with them." , he gave Sasuke the information. He went everything as planned.

"Master, they are in the Iron Empire. The Kage will be holding a meeting there. And from the looks of it, Danzo will be there as well. They have appointed him as Hokage." Zetsu finally spoke, which made Rina sit up and take notice.

Danzo was Hokage!? How could Konoha only decide for that!? And what had happened to Tsunade? Was she defeated because of Pain's attack or what was going on?

"I can take Sasuke there." , the plant said, slightly amused. Madara, however, looked at Sasuke, who was trembling with anger. So he couldn't wait to go there.

"All right, then. But I must warn you, Sasuke. Don't underestimate the Kage. You should watch what you do and how you act. It won't be that easy." , Madara warned the boy.

"I'm already aware of that. I just want my revenge.", Sasuke replied, glaring at the blue-masked person. Why wasn't he speaking? Why was he here if he wasn't acting? Who was he and what task would he have?

Sasuke just couldn't figure him out. He couldn't even really see the dark eyes in the mask. The blue color had hidden them really well.

"Zetsu, take Sasuke to the Iron Empire. I will intervene if necessary.", Madara asked his member who had agreed delightedly. What exactly Zetsu was and could do was unknown to everyone here.

"Let's go then," Sasuke said before jumping after Zetsu, who had taken the lead.