Chapter 79

So Rina stood here practically alone, just like Obito and Madara. Outsiders as one wanted to call it perhaps also. The loneliness knew everyone of them. Even Sasuke, however, was with his old team, which is why he no longer seemed alone to Rina.

His clothes were similar to hers. White, purple with the color blue, which should show the Uchiha symbol. However, Rina hid it under her black coat, which she could actually take off. But she didn't.

"We should prepare the jutsu. Otherwise, the Juubi will never become a god tree.", Obito said when he was aware of the situation.

He wasn't wrong about that. In order to complete the plan, some preparations still had to be made. Likewise, the juubi still had to absorb the last two bijuu.

"Got it." Rina spoke, controlling the Juubi again and wanting to attack the Kyuubi directly. But there she had not made the calculation with the Hokage, who had spread out and finally applied the fourfold seal.

The Bijuu bullet directly hit the red barrier and threw a lot of smoke into the air, which started to evaporate. Clenching her fists, Rina gritted her teeth. These shinobi were just raining on her!

"Different way then..." she said, pouring her chakra into the Juubi before forming a few finger signs. At the same time, she barrier was opened a bit, into the entrance of which several shinobi came running.

Quickly, Rina commanded in her mind that the Juubi should let go of the army, which is why the Bijuu stepped back for a moment and finally let several white figures out of his body. Some of these white zetsus were larger than others and attacked the ninja.

A great tremor was felt throughout her body as Sakura's fist hit the earth. She had become strong, look at her.

Not only had Sakura improved, no, so had Naruto and Sasuke, who had joined her in summoning her familiar spirit. In front of Rina now stood a snail, a toad, and a snake. All familiar spirits of the three legendary Sanin. Each of them had a master, which Rina did not have. Well, she had Madara alias Obito but no matter.

Slightly amused, the Uchiha watched these three as they came through the crowd. In the process, the toad jumped up several times while the snake meandered through the army. The snail, however, had split into small pieces to heal the alliance.

Several small bijuu balls, the Juubi hurled at everyone, with Rina having to watch very closely where the attacks might come from. Obito beside her watched calmly, hoping that here and now, they could catch the Kyuubi.

"Sasuke, now!" yelled Naruto who had hurled his rasenshuriken at the Juubi. "Fire arrow! Amaterasu!" came from the latter's mouth as the black fire connected with the Rasengan and finally hit the Juubi.

The black flames, spread over its body and unfortunately torched the Uchiha's coat. Annoyed, she exhaled when Rina had to take it off and was briefly looked at by Sasuke when he saw the clothes colors.

"What...", Naruto breathed softly as the Juubi's skin parted from him with the flames and landed on the floor. Was this some kind of order from this man, or could the Juubi do it himself?

"He doesn't even care!" scolded Naruto finally as he landed with the toad next to Sasuke. "We have to finish him off.", the Uzumaki said nodding to the masked man.

"I see.", Sasuke spoke knowingly. "Then we'll just attack that one directly."