Chapter 6

Throwback.

"Rebecca!!! Come on stop playing football! Lunch is here!" Mrs Chankimha shout as rebecca slightly smirking and kick the last shoot on the ball, as the ball flying high before get into the small goals that they make at the house's compound. Freen shout happily and even running towards her, jumping and celebrating the last goal that makes rebecca as the winner agaist their brother.

"Yeay!!!! gosh you're so great!" Freen jump to hug her as rebecca slightly smiling but still didn't hug her back.

"Ugh annoying as hell." Billy groaned, indicating of how they were lose in the football match. Richie also annoyingly sighing and suddenly the two of them look at each other, smirking mischievously.

There, rebecca know what the boys want to do right now. They want to escape. Their bet. Fuck.

"1,2.... Run!!!"

The boys run as rebecca slightly push freen and shout her lungs out.

"YAHHH!!! RICHIEEEE!! BILLY!!! FUCKING COME HERE!!!" She shout and grabbing freen's hand, running too as freen laughing so hard knowing so much that their brothers obviously want to escape from their bet.

"RICHIE!!! BILLY!!! YOUR FUCKING BET!"

"Girls! Boys!!!" This time Mrs Armstrong that shout, when they keep running catching each other around the house. When seeing richie and billy running to the side of the pool, rebecca letting go freen's hand and immediately running as hard and fast as she can, before jumping with her both arms extended, grabbing richie and billy at the same time, and that move makes they slowly fall down into the pool.

The water splashing so high as rebecca and the two boys going to the base of the pool and slowly coming up to the surface again. Rebecca smirking winningly as the two boys annoyingly glared to her makes the two of the splashing the water towards rebecca.

"You motherfucker!"

"What??!!! This is your fucking bet richie, billy!!"

Without knowing, freen's eyes slowly fall down to her hand that being hold by rebecca just now. Her upset yet disappointed face could be seen from the corner of rebecca's eyes but rebecca just keep it cool, and didn't take this so serious. She keep laughing and fighting in the water with their brothers. Didn't she know that freen become upset because of her?

Why you didn't take me with you rebecca? Why you doesn't want to have fun with me too? Are you that hate to me? Or im looking disgusting to you?

"Okay guys! Stop! Go change and we will eat together!" Mrs Chankimha came to the pool, playfully wearing her angry face with hands both holding her waist as if she was mad. Rebecca, richie and billy who still laughing slowly stop playing around in the pool with the water while freen slowly getting inside with her not so good mood. Rebecca could see this. Of course. But did she care and take actions? No.

"Alright auntie." Richie said with his wide smile as the three of them slowly get out from the pool, getting inside to change and ready to have lunch together.

When they all stepping at the kitchen, there, the another happiness that rebecca could feel. Not only rebecca. But all four of them. The foods, the snack, chocolates, fast foods, everythings! Everythings is on the table as if they have a party. Its always like that. Even though its always like that, rebecca still happy everytime she see this.

"Have a sit babies" Her mom said indicating to all four of them which is richie, billy, freen and rebecca. Herself. At that moment, another one more time, they have a happy talk, happy jokes, and happy meals together. Everyday, everytime, and every summer, its always like this.

Its happy summer for them every year and of course, the most happy person about summer is always their moms. They lucky to have moms that making this two family combined and create this happy summer.

Throwback End

"We are so happy back then right?" Billy ask, averting her eyes to rebecca who still seem lose in her thought, reminiscing the memories. She already calm, and breath normally again. Rebecca turn her head to look at billy, and somehow slowly nod her head.

"Yeah, we're so happy." She said, making billy chuckled and turn to look at the beach again. He sigh deeply.

"If you have something to say, i willing to hear becky. I always here." Billy said, hands playing with the sands and the small branch. Rebecca humming and nodding.

"I know." Rebecca said but still have not intention to tell him.

"Dont tell anyone about this. About my panic attack. Please." She continue, eyes slightly begging makes billy turn to her, seeing and sense something so weird yet so hurtful. Billy can't help but to just sighing and slowly nodding his head with a little smile on his lips.

"Okay, i got it." He said under his breath.

I wish i can do that too, billy. I wish i can tell you and everyone about this. And i wish i can do that too towards freen. But i can't. Im sorry. For everyone, im sorry.