Chapter 7

Richie tap freen's shoulder while freen was eating her snack, makes freen look behind and wriggling her eyebrows naughtily. Richie suddenly tap his phone, making the gentle song on and filling the living before he bow to her with his hand handed out as if he was a prince.

"Will you dance with me, princess?" He ask sweetly, smiling widely makes freen chuckled and took his hand.

"Of course." She stood up as with that, richie hold her and gentle pull her as they have a gentle dance as if they were at the prom event. She held his one hand and other hand hold his shoulder, while richie holding her waist and hand, feet moving in sync.

Richie stares onto her, and so do freen as he could see how freen was really really pretty than before. How freen's glistening eyes staring to him, how her gentle smile plastered on her lips, and how precious she is, making his heart thumping into a uncontrollable beats. The stares turn to a deep and tense stare which makes freen slightly shy of this situation.

"You're so beautiful, bunny." There, richie was complimenting her and chuckled makes freen's heart slightly beat out of its usual rhythm. Richie always this sweet. Always.

"I-i-am?" She ask, felt a little embarrassed when a man, or boy or guy or someone was complimenting her. Of course, before this she's just a messy and nerdy girl that wearing round glasses. No one could ever compliments her and start from that too, she felt really insecure of herself. But right now, richie, a guy that also her bestfriend, was complimenting her gently and sincerely.

"mmhmm." Richie smiling and nodding, body still swaying and move together. Freen couldn't help but to think of richie's actions towards her from they were kids until now.

Richie is always a sweet and happy go lucky guy that everyone wants to have him as a accompany. Because why? Because he could lightens up anyone moods. He's a guy that bought freen's favourite food every morning, a guy that always ask her to spend her time swimming or playing with him at the beach, a guy that will stay beside her when she felt sad, a guy that will playfully jokes with her, and a guy that cares so much about her.

Rebecca who at the other side who was walking with billy, open the door of the house and immediately eyes stares to the sight in front of her right now. Richie and freen. They was dancing sweetly, gently hold each other and smiling with freen's cheeks having those little rosy colour.

Freen and richie's head shot to their direction as freen slowly stop the dance and turn to see rebecca. She smiling and raise her eyebrows.

"Where did you guys go?" She ask, but rebecca's face seem so tense as she sigh loudly and angrily before walking away to her room. Freen furrowed her eyebrows and glance to billy who still standing in front the door.

"Just strolling at the beach. What about you? Dancing with richie? You're always into dance." Billy chuckled, knowing so much that her little sister really enjoy dancing. He then stepping his feet away to his room, leaving freen and richie alone again. Richie scoffed and shooking his head.

"As if he didn't enjoy dancing." He groaned makes freen turn her to him and chuckled. Yeah of course! Billy is everyone's favourite dj and dancer at the party! With his looks, every girl or even boys head over heels to him. A happy go lucky boy the same as richie.

"Erm.. what's wrong with rebecca?" Freen suddenly ask, taking her seat on the couch as richie shrugged his shoulder and groaned as if he was annoyed.

"She's growing up becoming that freaking damn ice jerk." He simply answer which somehow the answer makes freen more in her own thoughts but she shrugged it off. What is happened with this feeling? uh.

Rebecca slumped her body onto her bed, sighing and taking a deep breath.

I was trying to shut you up from my mind, freen. But why everytime i did that, i always crawling back to you? I want to beg you, want to tell you how i felt, but why i always can't doing that? I'm trying, freen. I'm trying. I'm trying so damn hard to have you but it seems that i can't.

Her corner eyes releasing a drop of tears when thinking and feeling again what she had been go through. Its hard. So much hard. Hurt.