Chapter 43

Flashback - Before Summer of 2019.

Rebecca get off from the car, back from her college, running and was about to get inside the armstrong's house. But, before she could stepping or getting inside the house, a loud yell approaching her ears which make she standing in front of the door, hearing all this conversations. She actually want to walk away, doesn't really want to hear about her parents problems, but, the first words that getting out from her mom's mouth, making she froze and heart persuading her to hear this.

"You're cheating behind my back?! You're cheating!" Her mom shout, voices hearing shaky and already whimpers between her cries. There, rebecca know her mom was crying and messy at that moment even though she only heard her voices.

"Yes!! Then what?! Im cheating, Fine!" Her dad shout, again as rebecca slightly trembling hearing this. Her blood was boiling up, and rushing to her head, making she feels like her head want to burst out in mad. And at that moment too, the hatred was terribly building inside her heart towards her dad.

Then, a loud cries hearing from her mom makes rebecca clenching her jaw tightly, and hands curling to a tight shaky fist. Her lips was curled in mad, anger was flushing into her head so bad.

"I hate you, armstrong. I hate you. You're cheating behind me when im struggling in my cancer? You're cheating when im doing treatment?" Mrs Armstrong whimpers, crying hardly and grabbing her husband shirt collar, hitting him on his chest which make Mr.Armstrong hold her hands to block her.

"I hate you. I hate you..." She whimpers again, knee already weak and heart clenching, and breath was stucks as if she was dying. Seriously, at that moment she feel like her world stopped and done. Everything she build shattering just like that in a second.

Rebecca gasped, also legs already shaking hardly with eyes slowly release its tears. She hold the wall to support her, until she fall down at the side of her house, and can't accept this.

This is nonsense. Cancer? Mom has cancer? And dad cheating?

Everything that she know that time makes she grasp for her chest and hit her own chest rapidly. Its hurts. So much. Her world seem black, stop and slow down. She felt like there is no point of living anymore. Rebecca was messy, crying and can't stop hitting her own chest at this moment. Its so hurt.

"I-i will divorce you after rebecca's graduation. Next year after summer, i will divorce you."

There, its the same as Mrs Armstrong. Her world pitch black. There are so many questions that she throw in her own head, but there is no answer.

Why does my family like this? Why me and my children should go through this?

That's hurting her. Without she knowing, rebecca also heard everything, as rebecca get inside the car and drove away to act like nothing happened until her mom told her by herself. And start from that too, rebecca is having panic attacks, dying, and crying secretly and silently, without anyone knows. Including her family.

The facts that she know from the start, that makes she hate this. She hopes, she's not knowing this. She hope her heart was not persuading her to stay and eavesdrop their fights. She hope that.

Why mom? Why? And why dad? This is hurting me. So much. Why we should go through this? Im not strong, mom. Im not a soldier. Im weak. This slowly kills me.

End Flashback.

(PS:// How's for now guys? Does it could touch your heart? Hows the feedbacks for the chapters? And what will happened next?) 😢