Chapter 21

"Should we stop at the convenience store first?" Billy suddenly ask, while he was driving the car.

"Yes." Rebecca suddenly said, eyes already glancing to freen that seem a little moody and bored on the way there. Billy then droving to the side of the road, stopping at the convenience store as rebecca and richie quickly get out from the car in unison.

"What do you want bunny?" Richie ask, raising his eyebrows as freen slightly pouting and thinking of what she likes to eat.

"Hmm anything." Freen said makes richie nodding as when hearing that too, rebecca immediately walk away to the convenience store, already have in her mind what kind of snacks she want to buy, especially for freen sarocha.

The both of them : Richie and Rebecca taking some snacks separately and at the same times too, they went to the counter, putting the snacks to two group.

Rebecca glance to what richie bought and slightly smirking before scoffed to him. That's what richie did too. He glance to what rebecca's bought while the staff were scanning and putting the snack inside the plastic bags.

"Dont waste your money, man. Freen doesnt like haribo's gummy bear. She like Nerds more." Rebecca proudly said with a tint smirk, really confident of her choice of snacks to freen. Richie raise his eyebrows and scoffed too.

"No. Haribo's gummy bear is the best."

"But not for freen." Rebecca continue again slightly raise her eyebrow makes richie really in annoyed.

"Freen said haribo's gummy bear is so sticky as sticky as expired rice." Rebecca said more, paying the snack before shrugged her shoulder cooly and grab a plastic of her snacks then walking away to the car. Richie groaned annoyingly and also slowly take what he bought too.

When richie and rebecca get inside the car, freen and billy quickly look and search for their snacks based on their own interest inside the platic bags. With eyes sparkles and excitement, freen grab a small box and lift it up from the plastic bag.

"Wah! Its nerds!! My favourite!" Freen exclaimed and greedily open it to eat as when hearing that, rebecca smirking in winning and look to the front which richie already rolled his eyes. He annoyed of the facts that freen is choosing what rebecca bought more than what he bought.

Billy also grab a bottle of water and gulp it down in a satisfied way.

"Ahh so great! Thanks richie, bec bec." He smiles makes rebecca give a little click of her tongue and exchanging a wink to billy.

"No problems."

But not for richie. He's already look out and not in his mood. He could feel that rebecca really got on his nerves. Really.