Chapter 17

The next day, freen receive a text from gulf where he want her to meet him at the seaside of the beach at the evening. And right now, freen walking to the beach wearing her casual jeans and also crop top with her mind was not really in a good states. When reaching the place where they were promised to meet, freen could see there is a picnic mat that decorated beautifully and nicely.

And there is gulf too. He smiling gently, looking onto her as if she is his world.

She wish rebecca see her like this.

"Hi freen." Gulf handing her a bouquet of rose makes freen awkwardly take it and giving a tint smile. He then give her a way to let her sit on the picnic mat.

"Have a sit!"

"O-oh ookay."

Slowly, freen take a sit with gulf slowly sitting beside her. He then quickly taking out a box of sandwiches makes freen raise her eyebrows.

"Y-you make this?!"

Gulf nodded and smiling widely before giving a wink.

"Of course! This is my first time cooking or preparing foods for someone." He said more as freen awkward look at him. Then, he hand her a piece of the sandwich which make freen willingly take it to have a taste.

"How is it?" He ask when she take a bite of it.

"Mhm! Its good!" She said excitedly as gulf chuckled and nodding his head.

How i wish i can do all of this with you instead, rebecca.

"Really??!! Thanks god."

Freen awkwardly chuckle too as with that, gulf stares to her deeply makes freen a little bit uncomfortable. A stares that full with adoration but for freen, she can't take this.

"Freen. Actually I- i have---"

"Gulf. Im sorry." There, freen said this three words which gulf immediately understand this. Freen put down the sandwich and look at him with her upset eyes and could see how gulf's eyes seem a little bit disappointed with her.

"Im sorry. I could not----"

"Its okay. Its okay freen. I understand. I respect you." He cut her words and chuckled bitterly. Even though with those chuckled, freen know how much she have hurted gulf. She give him hopes but here she is, can't even shake her head off from someone.

why she like this? She just want to find someone that make she comfortable and someone that can make she feels right. Someone that have those warmth to her. Why does her feelings mixed like this? Its frustrating her, seriously.

She always though gulf is a good, kind and cute man that she can try to be with. But right now, she can't. She cant even have a proper stares with him that full with love or interest. She's failed for now in searching her own happiness.

Right there, she make a decision to not meeting gulf anymore with the two of them agreeing this.