Chapter 57

Rebecca close the book, as she wipes her tears that didn't stop from rolling down onto her cheeks. She glance to freen and seeing freen still sleeping peacefully makes her hearts hurting so badly. Those sincere words stabbing onto her chest so much. Why? Why did this hurt so much?

She slowly place the book into the drawer again, as she standing up and staring onto freen with her cries. Her hands slowly reach up to hold freen's head, amd she could see how her hands was trembling. Rebecca was shaking. This is why she dont want to see freen. Because the possibility of her decision is swaying is there because of her heavy heart on leaving freen.

Its hard so fucking hard.

Rebecca lean down, slightly stroking freen's hair and she slowly landed a soft yet gentle peck on freen's head and cheek's multiple times. Its hurting her making she chokes up with her tears. No she can't stay here for too long right now.

"I love you freen. So much. Im sorry. Im sorry. Im really sorry. I dont want you felt disappointed, i dont want you struggling, and i dont want to make you sad. Just know that i always want you to be happy. Even if that's mean you're not with me, then i willing to stepping back. Im sorry, freen. I love you."

A shaky whisper, and another peck slowly leave from freen's skin. Just like a dream, freen suddenly woke up, eyes still red and teary, and look around as if she was shock. Her expression that moment were obviously like she was shock and likely to search for something.

"R-rebecca? Rebecca?! Where are you?! Are you here?!" Freen slightly shout, looking around her room, but not seeing any figure of a person at all. She sighing out loud, glancing to the window and could see how the sun was already beaming and shining towards her face.

When she realise, she sighing out again. Loud.

"Am i dreaming about you again?" Freen mumbled alone, and rubbing her nape, tired of crying last night. Didn't she know that what she was feeling is true? Not dreaming? No. She didn't know.

Freen sitting up and sit on the bed, looking down to come to her sense. Her mind can't stop worrying and thinking of rebecca. Where is she? Did richie not taking her back? What happened?

Freen sighing and slowly pulling the drawer beside her bed and furrowed her eyebrows when seeing a small book was being placed on top of her book.

Huh? Who's book is this?

That's all she thinks at the moment.

Slowly, she pick the book and started to look details from the cover to slowly open the book to see what's inside.

And there, There where she gasped and slowly read what is writing inside.