Chapter 36

Tomorrow will be the last day for the summer and they will held a open house which anyone that interested can come and enjoying the open house. Right now, rebecca went to the soccer field in the morning, only to meet Mr.Robert to invite him to the open house.

"Oh rebecca!" Mr robert exclaimed with his wide smile, while holding a stick. Rebecca slightly smile and walk closer to him, giving a little bow only to respect him as a older person. That's action of rebecca makes Mr.Robert slightly shock knowing that rebecca is not like this before. And at the same time too, that's make he know rebecca slowly trust him as a person that she close.

"Mr. Robert, i want to invite you to go to our open house tomorrow night. At chankimha's beach house as usual." Rebecca said, makes Mr.Robert sligtly raise his eyebrows and somehow upset could be seen on his face. Rebecca could sense it makes she somehow walking to the audience seat as Mr.Robert then following her from behind.

They take a sit beside each other as rebecca slightly smiling, eyes look to the front.

"You dont want to see my mom? You should go and see her.." Rebecca suddenly said, with her hands playing her own fingers. She dont know, she just felt like... Mr.Robert is the only person that she can rely to.

Mr.Robert look at her and slightly chuckled.

"You're that really want me to meet your mom huh?" He ask with a intention to joke around makes rebecca look up towards him and give him a fake smile. A fake smile that holding hundreds reason to cries behind it.

"Yes, before its too late." There, when she said that, Mr.Robert stunned, his smile faded and a loud shaky sigh escape from his lips. He could see rebecca was holding back her tears, heart clenching and chest already aggressively move with deep heavy breath escape her mouth.

she suddenly gasped and hit her own chest rapidly, mouth hang open as if she was stucked by something in her throat. Mr.Robert gasped and quickly hold rebecca, slightly slapping her cheeks to make she come to her sense.

"Rebecca! Rebecca!"

"Gosh, you're having panic attack again!"

He shout, and gripping rebecca's arm, still slap her cheek lightly and could see how rebecca was pale and shaky right now.

"Okay! Calm down, look at me, look at me." He grab rebecca's head, making her look onto his face straight in the eye as rebecca still gasp for breath, as if she was lack of air right now. Her teary eyes stares to Mr. Robert's eyes deeply and shakingly.

"Look, calm down, breath in, breath out, slowly, rebecca. Slowly. Slowly, im here. One, two, three," Mr.Robert said, leading and conducting rebecca to breath slowly, and calming down as rebecca gripping his arm tightly, making a red marks could be seen on his skin.

"Haaa... haa..."

"Slowly rebecca. Its okay, its okay... Breath slowy and look at me, okay." He said again, softly and calmly as rebecca's condition slowly to geting back to normal again, breath and chest also back to the original rhythm again.

There, she know, this is started to get bad. And Mr.Robert know, she was so terrible right now. Rebecca is not a real rebecca. And he knows everythings.