Chapter 10

Some days had passed,

Rebecca was helping her mom watering the flowers at the garden around the house compound as richie staring to her from afar, deep in his thoughts.

How lucky you are rebecca. Mom loves you so much, dad too. You're good in your studies, sports especially football and you take everyones heart with you despite your bratty attitudes. How lucky you are. I adore you, rebecca. You're my little sister that i wish i could be as good as you.

Freen suddenly stepping out from the house, walking towards richie who immediately stood up from his seat. He smiling widely and showing his gentle and cheerful self to freen makes Rebecca slightly glance with her corner eyes while still doing her works.

"Lets go to the Gertz's Restaurant? I want....."

"Erm apple pie?" Richie ask makes rebecca scoffed silently.

Tsk. Its blueberry.

"No! Blueberry pie!" Freen said and slightly pouting which makes richie chuckle and nod his head.

"I see! Alright lets go!" Richie wrap his arm around her shoulder as they both walking to the car, droving away makes rebecca turn her head to see how the car leaving the house. She sighing loudly and turn to continue her works as with the corner of rebecca's mom eyes, she could see how rebecca was likely to hold something back. Everything is so clear in their mom's eyes. So clear like a clean water.

Mrs Armstrong suddenly clear her throat makes rebecca quickly look at her.

"Freen's mom said that the woman's society club will have a football big match soon as their new project opening. Will you join it?" Her mom ask makes rebecca look down and still continue watering the flowers and plants.

"I dont know mom.." She answer as her mom just humming and put down the watering can and pat rebecca's shoulder gently.

"Think about it, okay? I wish you will join it." With that, her mom walk away makes rebecca slightly turn her head to see her mom walk leaving her. One more time, rebecca sighing loudly.

At the other side, after buying the blueberry pie, richie and freen singing together in the car, looking so happy, smiling and laughing with each other.

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my
Lover
We could let our friends crash in the living room
This is our place, we make the call
And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you
I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all
Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my
Lover.

They singing out loud as at the some last sentences, richie stop singing and just keep glancing to freen with a thin smile plastered on his lips. Freen happily laughing, holding her both hands as if she was holding a microphone, smiling and closing her eyes as if herself was swifting deep into the song. That's make richie slightly startruck.

You're so pretty. Seriously. How can im too blind from seeing your pretty and gorgeous face and actions before this? You kiss my sister freen, you kiss rebecca last night. Did you love her? I always know how much you adore her before this. No, we always know. Everyone know, by only looking into your eyes. But is that a real feelings freen? Do you love her as if true love from your heart?

"Uh come on! Sing with me!" Freen slightly push richie's arm as richie snap his head to freen, before chuckled and look to the front, driving and focusing again. He also start to singing again and making jokes between it makes freen laughing so hard.

Freen can't denied, everytime she's with richie, she always comfortable. Of course, richie is her bestfriend. Family. A only guy and maybe only person that know so much about her.