Chapter 35

Its already one week left before the summer for this year end. Rebecca and freen was sitting on the sand beside each other, facing the beach with a gentle wind slowly blowing onto their skin. Rebecca keep her eyes towards freen, staring freen's side profile who right now was smiling and sometimes will close her eyes, enjoying the nice view of beach and gentle breeze that blowing.

How freen's long hair blewing lightly, how freen's lips curled to a wide sweet smile, and how freen's hand holding her's right now... Its already perfect. Its literally complete.

"The beach is so beautiful everytime the summer comes right?" Freen suddenly ask, as rebecca who still staring onto her slightly smiling and nod her head.

"Yes. But it always beautiful. Not only when summers come." Rebecca said with eyes still stuck towards freen. Freen then turn her head to the side, only to see rebecca was staring to her lovingly, lips curled to a soft smile which make her rare dimple show out on her cheeks.That's make freen's heart gently thumping. Loud.

Freen smiling widely and somehow adoring of how beautiful yet cute rebecca is. Behind those coldness, here, rebecca could express her other side that bring calm to freen too.

"You're so much more beautiful when you're smiling, rebecca." Freen said, eyes roaming around rebecca's face but lastly still stop at her eyes, staring and expressing her own feelings. Rebecca smiling widely, hand slowy lift up and cupped freen's cheek.

"You too, freen. You're my fragile girl that i can't even let my rough hands on you. I want you to keep and stay clean, freen. I dont want to scratch you even a little scratch. That's how you means to me." There, rebecca said that makes freen could feel the fireworks that firing inside her.

Seriously, this. This is how and what love means. Love means not only comfortable and happy, but also a little hatred, a little sadness, fear, and anger. That's how she felt towards rebecca before. Love is not something so easy just like how she imagine before. No. Its more than that. Its not about who coming giving flowers at the front of your door, not about who celebrating your achievements, not about who taking you out dinner or whatever it is.

No. Its about something that we all can't express or talk about it. Yes, love is not all about happiness and comfort.

Freen slowly lift up her hand too, caressing rebecca's cheeks with her smile plastered on her lips.

"If its you, i willingly let myself scratch, rebecca. I willingly let your rough hands or skins scratching myself. As long as you're with me. As long as im inside your rough hands. That's all, rebecca." Freen softly said makes rebecca's eyes suddenly teary. She dont know why, but at that moment she felt so scared. She's so fucking scared. What if she hurted freen? What if the pain that still stuck in her heart will affecting freen?

"I love you, rebecca. Always you." Freen leaning closer to her, whispering this words against her lips. Freen then claiming rebecca's lips softly, makes rebecca closing her eyes and somehow, a drop of tears escaped from her eyes and rolling to her cheeks.

The kiss still slowly move, passionately and full with feelings. And at that moment, freen know she willinngly to accept rebecca in everything she going through. And for rebecca, her heart thumping slowly yet loudly that it could be heard against her ears. This is love. Her love towards freen is indescribable. From the start they meet, until now, its still the same. Nothing changes even for a second.

Maybe, rebecca is a girl who's scared to disappoint people, who doesnt wanna be burn to anyone, wanna everyone around her to be happy and maybe he just wants nothing but freen to be happy, and if that means being with anyone else making freen happy, she's will let that happen.