Chapter 32

"Richie! Bro. Wait." Billy grab richie's hand as richie walk out angrily at the outside of the house. Richie groaned and look at him in annoyed, eyebrows wrinkled hardly and face looking so tense.

"Come on, its normal right? Girls sleeping with girls..."

"gosh, fuck, i've seen they kissed and then? What? I thought freen totally with me after we've kissed? I though she officially become mine after that? What the fuck is all of this?!" Richie said with a scoffed as billy slightly raise his eyebrows when hearing this. Yes, billy knows and everyone knows that freen adoring rebecca so much but he never know that the two of them kissed before?

Billy sigh loudly and grab richie's shoulder, lead him to the bench that place under the tree.

"Richie, like this. I think... This is what i think. I think freen never that serious when she kissed you. Serious. and you should——"

"Fuck off billy! If i said i want freen that's mean i want her!" Richie yell, yank billy's hand away from his shoulder and glares to billy madly. This time, billy just leave a deep sigh.

"Then go. I already warn you." Billy stood up and walk away, leaving richie sighing annoyingly over what happened. Okay, he dont know what happened last night with the two of them, but whatever happened is, isn't that weird when knowing the two of them already kissed before? Of course they have something! Not only a bestfrriend or girls- relationship! huh.

What the fuck rebecca? You took what's mine. Freen is mine at first. She's mine.

Richie grinding her teeth hardly, eyes staring down to the ground with mind filled with so much problems and thoughts.

"Richie." A shaky soft voices suddenly approaching him as he look up and see freen was standing while fidgeting her fingers. Richie scoffed as freen slowly take her step towards him, sitting beside him with a little gap between them.

"I-i want to talk to you about something." She suddenly said again makes richie can't hide his nervousness. But still, the curiosity makes he look at her and humming.

"What?" He ask coldly, eyes staring deeply towards freen's face who clearly show her fluster and nervousness.

"a-actually... I...k-kiss rebecca. L-last night." She said, biting her lower lips makes richie sigh loudly and scoffed sarcastically. He knew this. He expected this. He already expected what freen will said later.

"i thought you're with me freen? I thought you're staying beside me?" Richie ask, eyes already showing his disappointment and upset clearly written on his face. Freen's eyes become withered as she felt pity towards richie, as she herself also didn't want to hurt him in this way.

"Im sorry, I could not. Its rebecca. Its always rebecca." She said, and slightly smiling and reach for richie's hand. She look onto richie sincerely.

"But im always with you, richie. We're still friends. You're my bestfriend. We're family. Right? Im still here for you." Freen said, tint sad smile plastered on her lips as richie sighing out loud and look down with his teeth grinding hardly. He dont know, at that moment he felt like a man that lose in everything. A loser basically, especially towards rebecca.

Freen let go of his hand and stood up, then walk away. But before she could stepping away more, richie lift up his head and start to say

"She will broke your heart, freen. She will hurting you. I know rebecca so much freen. She's nothing but a selfish person that will broke everything that she touch." There, when richie said that, freen could hear it clearly and just sighing out loud and walk away, leaving richie alone again. Yes, this time, she trust rebecca. She will always trust rebecca.

Even though she also love richie, but she somehow want to convince herself that her love towards richie is something different. Something different compare to love towards rebecca. Love towards rebecca is much more powerful and overwhelming, that could beat her mind off from her soul. Richie is only a bestfriend and person that already become part of her life and family.

No matter how dangerous and poisonous rebecca is, freen know that she will have a good things despite that poisonous inside her.