Chapter 53

That night, the only things that rebecca do is, going back to the chankimha's house with richie at late night, seeing how the house still the same and not change even for a little bit. That's make she gulping hardly, as richie look at her and sighing out loud. The house was dark, and everyone were already fall asleep. Including freen.

"You should stay and talk to them. Not like this." Richie whispered as rebecca just give a tint smile and shook her head.

"No. My flight will fly to harvard this morning. I... just want to see freen for the last time." She said, slightly shaky and heave a deep sigh. Richie look down and sigh out loud too, walking to the room only to give rebecca her own space.

"I will drive you to the airport. Call me once you done." Richie said and walk away.

With that, rebecca slowly walk to freen's room, she silently twist the door knob and as expected, the door is not locked. She slightly smiling, and went inside slowly only to see freen was curling, sleeping while hugging a clothes. What makes rebecca shock is, the clothes is rebecca's sweatshirt that she gave her a long time ago. The tears slowly building up inside her eyes again.

"Gosh, freen..." Rebecca slowly groaned, and slowly sitting on the floor beside freen's bed. Freen is facing her. And she could see how freen was sleeping in her cries. Those flawless cheek was covering with tears stains. Seriously. She miss her. So much. How she wish she could hug her, she could kiss her and could stay with her for a long time.

Freen. Freen is her strength all this time. But she wont like to see freen is struggling with her. No.

Rebecca staring onto freen, slightly stroking her hair with a tint smile plastered on her lips.

"I love you freen. So much that i have to let you go, not wanting to see you struggling with me. I always love you freen. Be happy always, baby." She whispered, and gently landed a kiss on freen's cheek. With that, rebecca sighing out loud with a smile. She felt relieved. She finally could do this for the sake for everyone.

Rebecca then slowly turn to open the small cupboard beside the bed. She take out her own small black diary book and slowly place it inside the cupboard, wanting to leave something for freen. Yeah, for freen to remember her. But then, another grey book catch her eyes. Rebecca furrowed her eyebrows and slowly take it, before she lean her back to read what's inside.

The first page. Book about my cold rebecca.

That's what freen's wrote. Only by the first page, rebecca already smiling widely, alone with eyes somehow glancing to freen. Gosh, freen is so cute. Slowly, she turn to the next page, reading and understanding each words that freen's arrange about her.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT FREEN WROTE? NEXT CHAPTER >>>>